3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Before I try, is this abandoned?
The development is pretty slow but it's justifiable by the quality of content, you can actually see the time that went into making this game which cannot be said about most of the games here :p
So you should definetely give it a go and see for yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The MC is neither one of the 2 girls on the picture or the puppet body ;-)

But the right girl.... for sure she is thinking about her ex boyfriend when she looks like that!

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I can't wait for the next update to see what the laptop lady's going to make with some cotton wool buds, a joystick, a fire extinguisher, a plastic torso and a trusty pair of scissors! So exciting! (but also a tad worrying too).

It could be great or an absolute disaster, because she's either concentrating real hard or she's just taken a strong dose of laxative and the way the other girl is standing back like that is more than a little disconcerting.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I went ahead and made an IPatch.

I used Jeevant's WT mod to make this patch. (So I want to thank Jeevant for making the mod in the first place).
I updated the 0.4 beta patch from the normal (unmodded scrips) since the WT Mod got abandoned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me if I missed anything.

Sorry, but your saves may not work with my patch (you might have to start over again).

IMPORTANT. You must delete your "archive.rpa" from the "game" folder before playing.

Version. 0.4 beta

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

I've changed the name of Evelyn to what she is meant to be called by the MC and Madison/Lucy.

I also manually changed the relations at the front of the game to what they are meant to be.

I haven't playtested the game all the way through yet, so please tell me if I missed anything.

I have integrated Jeevant's WT mod.

Game Version. 0.3
Crazygamer43

Please add to the OP.
Thanks.

Reactions: Jellyluve

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't playtested the game all the way through yet, so please tell me if I missed anything.

Game Version. 0.3
I've played with it through again, and everything seem to work as intended (WT and I-Patch).
Only issue i have, is that i have no clue where to put Samantha, is she a friend of the younger Sis, or is she the cousin of all three of them. IDK...:unsure:

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes