3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

enel777

May 14, 2020
Are there still games out there without NTR? Last time I looked (today) there were quite a few. Play one of them and stop complaining about something that hasn't happened and may never happen in this game.

Besides, what can you personally do about it, other than complain, which buys you nothing.
There are more games with ntr than there are games without.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
At .3 stage, how much content is here(time wise average). I hate story teasing & would rather wait till good amount is there & can wait just fine. :)

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So, I just played the game and

Mommy, mommy, I just wanted a 25 year old virgin to clean the house, do the laundry and iron my shirts, instead, a woman with personality showed up and told me how she likes sex.
I'm so ashamed, mommy, please take me home.
Yeah, sorry, I can't put it any better than this.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
The game's character models are great. But tbh it seems like all of the design focus was put into the girls (with good reason), but not a bit of consideration for the MC. He just looks very average

Also, so far he's not really living up to being the prodigy of a great dynasty. He is smart and educated, but nothing that stands out so far. It's hard to see that this is the guy who is the King that everyone bows down to (or looks up to). However, this is early game so there's yet more to see on what he can do.

Also, I've seen people criticize the interactions between the MC and Madison, and I have to concur. Madison really brings down the MC's title of future king to some type of jester for her. I could see how her detailing her past experiences with men railing her can be a big turn off. Once again though, the models are great. Evelyn is a beaut.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was the game written primarily to make sense with incest? MC and Madison constantly refer to Evelyn as Evelyn during the car ride even after inputting the relationships at the start. Sloppy incest implementation is a real drag.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Was the game written primarily to make sense with incest? MC and Madison constantly refer to Evelyn as Evelyn during the car ride even after inputting the relationships at the start. Sloppy incest implementation is a real drag.
It definitely looks like it was originally planned to be incest then the dev changed his mind due to Patreon guidelines.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It definitely looks like it was originally planned to be incest then the dev changed his mind due to Patreon guidelines.
Yea, of course. Just saying these sloppy patch works or input relationship shenanigans have a tendency to sound unnatural at best and say the wrong relationships at worst. They need to check the script to fix this stuff.

And they didn't change the story really. They just masked it. This game doesn't make sense if you use the default "friend" relationships. Should be self explanatory that changing the family nouns into "friend" will not lead to a story that makes sense in a plot about a Royal lineage.

It's my pet peeve I guess. If you want to go with the censorship, rewrite the script so it makes sense in context of a non-family situation. If you just want to just mask the incest, make sure the incest doesn't suffer too much from the limitation of custom relationships or a word replacement patch.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Maybe someone could check if the way she looks at the MC indicates she is thinking about one of her ex lovers? Just to be sure I can enjoy it or have to worry about anything....

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes