3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
its very strange
That it is :/ could be some setting in the game folder perhaps, but that's the last thing i can think of...
Anyway, trying a new download/install is worth a try too, hope you get it fixed, but don't hesistate to post again if it doesn't work, i'm sure there's people around that really know enough to come with a solution. ;)

Reactions: X2Z

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else have a weird slow motion thing going on when they load saves?

It takes like 15 seconds for the save to load and to be able to perform an action (clicking to progress a conversation etc) and this slow fade out / fade in thing happens. Same thing happens when you go back to the main menu from the game. Also, rolling back after loading a save from the menu returns me to the menu again instead of rolling back the conversation like you would normally see.

Never had this happen before.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Mommy, mommy, I just wanted a 25 year old virgin to clean the house, do the laundry and iron my shirts, instead, a woman with personality showed up and told me how she likes sex.
I'm so ashamed, mommy, please take me home.
That's what the call an alpha today o_O she talked about sex with someone else, I lost my erection instantly.... for my whole live.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Mommy, mommy, I just wanted a 25 year old virgin to clean the house, do the laundry and iron my shirts, instead, a woman with personality showed up and told me how she likes sex.
"Oooo babe, tell me more about how you love getting railed by men while we're being intimate. What's that? I'm not actually getting any? That's ok, I don't have any balls anyway"

I have another game for you that I'm sure you would love. It's called cuckold simulator, It's pretty popular.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I love that ass it even made me boner for a moment. omg. ha ha. good rendering nice work. I hope there will be a pregnancy route in the future, that's the best hey dev! and also for the color of the text, please change it to a color that is really readable. because in this game there are too many light effects, so it's a bit difficult to read the text.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
I enjoyed the first two chapters. Plot jumps a little quickly into the MC having sexual interactions with the housemates, but when it does, the models really stand out as 3d models that actually are lewd and not disformed (like so many other renpy games). Hope to see more soon!

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017

This wasn't most people's problem. Maybe you should start actually reading the complaints instead of projecting your lack of reading comprehension skills to the rest of us.

Just because you like to be a cuck and cream at the thought of a girl telling you all her stories of how she thoroughly enjoyed getting fucked by other dudes doesn't mean everyone does.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This wasn't most people's problem. Maybe you should start actually reading the complaints instead of projecting your lack of reading comprehension skills to the rest of us.

Just because you like to be a cuck and cream at the thought of a girl telling you all her stories of how she thoroughly enjoyed getting fucked by other dudes doesn't mean everyone does.
what I love most about this thread is the fact that some people make their grievances about certain scenes in game known
while some just say stupid things about the people complaining about certain scenes
it's really interesting :))
also staying on topic I for one don't need to know the details of a LIs past and if they are so IMPORTANT to the story they can be let known in a different setting and not a sexualized one like this was though again I can't find a reason(in this game, from this character) for the past(sexual past) of a LI to be crucial to the plot.
Also some have been saying that that's her way of tempting/seducing some shit like that the MC ... that's utter stupid .. if her plan is to tease/seduce/tempt whatever the MC there are 1000 ways of doing that... her saying how she liked to get stuffed by other dicks is not a turn on...or her sexcapeds with other women.. yea .. that's a pass...

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Also some have been saying that that's her way of tempting/seducing some shit like that the MC ... that's utter stupid .. if her plan is to tease/seduce/tempt whatever the MC there are 1000 ways of doing that... her saying how she liked to get stuffed by other dicks is not a turn on...or her sexcapeds with other women.. yea .. that's a pass...
If humans would be machines I would agree with you, but we are not playing the Matrix here ;-)
They do stupid things, that don't make sense, bla bla bla, there is no game where I think everything makes sense, so why are we arguing here about this so strong. No one knows why she is doing it, it might be to seduce the MC, it might be to tell herself that she was trying not to make it happen, it might be she is blond inside. Whatever it is...

OH oh... now I know it! Actually she is a virgin and this way is trying to hide it! Right! Virgin patch needed by most people so this scene makes sense to them!

Reactions: pochops

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Women, hell men for that matter, get turned on by the weirdest things. Ever had a graphic detailed conversation with a woman about what she enjoys most about getting fucked? I have on more than one occasion, usually as foreplay or when the relationship is progressing to where the opportunity to fuck will soon be on the table.

Problem here is that all we have is the dialog and some limited visuals. We don't have her body language and vocal cues to tell us whether she's challenging (perhaps baiting) us with her tales of memorable fucks, or is detailing what she expects and we can expect when she eventually gives in to her desire to fuck us.

So reactions to that scene all depend on how it strikes the reader. Obviously the scene has been interpreted differently by various people. The dispute here is about the intent behind Madison's comments, but in this instance none of us, offended or not, can claim that the intent we ascribe to her is the "correct" interpretation. While we might get clarification later in the VN, at this point her intent remains a mystery.

Update:
I replayed the scene in question and it seems to me that Madison is indeed teasing the MC and working on seducing him, not rubbing her past experiences in his face. However, that is just my opinion. As I said there is insufficient information to determine her intent with any certainty.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for a really excellent update. Love the ladies. The story is engaging on multiple levels, some previously hinted at but with the end of this update seemingly more evident. This is technically sound and I enjoyed the music as well. Looking forward to your next update.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Did I play the wrong game? I am so confused with the whole thing about madison and ntr.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes