3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
Well I just downloaded the so called version 4 beta from the pixeldrain link posted, and it's not version 4b....it's actually labeled ver 0.3.1 after you extract the mislabeled v4beta compressed file. :mad:
It leaked already? That was fast. Anyways, it is labeled 3.1 cause I forgot to rename it. It's version 0.4 beta

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It leaked already? That was fast. Anyways, it is labeled 3.1 cause I forgot to rename it. It's version 0.4 beta
OH, OK...thanks for the quick reply. But FYI...when I run your game Renpy exe, and check the about tab...it still says v0.3.1. But I will still play this as I kind of forgot a lot of the story from the previous release.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is the old i-patch working?

upd: no.
you dont need it, now you can set relations manually.
OH, OK...thanks for the quick reply. But FYI...when I run your game Renpy exe, and check the about tab...it still says v0.3.1. But I will still play this as I kind of forgot a lot of the story from the previous release.
nevermind it, it is 0.4beta, just mislabeled as been mentioned already.
it has all new content, and if that old name is hurting you that much, check compressed version or rename those few files by yourself.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Updates of this game takes forever and a half but dear god I would be lying if I said I don't love this game...
Most of us, who reply in this thread, do bro', but the slow, small updates (500 renders) and dev's lack of interest in fixing this issue keeps ppl from supporting them. Also, starting a new game every time a new update is released is another big minus, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't force us to start from scratch again. I almost forgot everything about the story since I last played it, and I'm very curious to hear more about Madison's sexcapades while my dumbass MC simps for her and kisses her ass for a kiss on the cheek (IF he's lucky).:LOL::ROFLMAO:

It's version 0.4 beta
Hope there won't be any more surprises like the one with Madison. I don't mind a woman being crazy about the big dick, but I also don't want to hear her brag about ALL the idiots who dicked her down before me. And I guess most users here agree with me on this, so please try to release updates more frequently coz it's in your best interest to do that.

Reactions: Croosby86 and EJW

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hello Zanzibar Interactive
I noticed some early parts of the script ignores your relationship choices, like MC calling Evelyn by her name no matter what. Is this intentional?

I hope despite the instant leak, you can have enough support to keep going!
Good luck with your project and keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: sefirote01
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes