JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
This mod will randomly spawn many new enemies in the level while you play. This makes the game much more challenging and varied, it will spawn rare enemies even in the first levels, adding a lot of replayability.

A few screenshots:

1633116190271.png

1633116203493.png

As you can see, there are now spawns of 4+ goblins in the normal gameplay. (normally you need to find a secret zone to unlock the animation).

To install :

1) Extract the zip in the HTA folder, so that "assembly-csharp.dll" gets overwritten.
2) Start the game.
3) Upgrade everything you can and prepare for an extremely unfair fuckfest enjoyable experience.

Known issues:
- Level 1 camera is bugged. Don't play level 1.
- The first time you open the menu, it will have 10 sec of black screen and briefly show frames of a few fake levels. No panic, this is a hack to make the mod work.
- Enemies can spawn in walls/air sometimes.

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Man you are a fricken god. But something messed up the animation zoom. It's zooming too much in.
Nothing strange on my end, it looks like this:

1633141728508.png

I have seen a bug where the camera would zoom in forever but it is extremely rare, maybe you were just unlucky.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Nothing strange on my end, it looks like this:

View attachment 1432267

I have seen a bug where the camera would zoom in forever but it is extremely rare, maybe you were just unlucky.
It's always doing it for me, every time I start the game. Maybe because the resolution? Plus when I press start game on the main menu I got black screen then a few frame from some levels starting point. I try to capture a video from the issues.

Edit: I think it's only applies for the first map.

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Edit: I think it's only applies for the first map.
You're right, level 1 seems bugged. I'll edit the message to tell people not to play it. I guess LAGS did not expect enemies to spawn in level 1 and programmed the camera differently.

Plus when I press start game on the main menu I got black screen then a few frame from some levels starting point.
Yea this is expected, due to how the game works I need to load a few "fake" levels the first time you click start, otherwise the game would only let me spawn enemies from the current level you are playing. For me this black screen lasts ~10 sec but in the original game the first time you load a level would also get a very long black screen.

game crashed for me after installing the mod.
Are you using the MEGA link from this thread? (Windows, game version 0.2.1) If it still crashes after doing that please upload the "player.log" in %appdata%\..\LocalLow\LAGS\Haileys' Treasure Adventure\ maybe I can see what's wrong.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
This game is surprisingly fun to play.
Definitely not just went and decided to support the creator.

Now time to wait for next update... only it there was some other game lake this one. With such creative enemy multiplication mechanic... pls help

Steve74274578

Sep 25, 2018
i thought i found all enemys in the game because the animations are all unlocked but i an missing 2 pictures and the achivments for the mummies and the ass-ass in. can anyone help me find out how to find them

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
i thought i found all enemys in the game because the animations are all unlocked but i an missing 2 pictures and the achivments for the mummies and the ass-ass in. can anyone help me find out how to find them
Mummy and slime ar not in game jet just preparation for that. There is currently (ver. 0.2.1) 11 pictures and 21 animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ass-ass-in achievements tend to reset after relaunching the game - reported bug. Ass-ass-in can be found in lvl 16 and up and in lvl 21 there is 3 on pedestals at the bottom.

Dafv

Sep 18, 2018
Did anyone know how to make annie have sex with the creature? and where i can find Mummy and Slimes? cause i'm stuck with some new achivement

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
Quick question. Are the scorpions in level 7 and 8 supposed to be invisible? There's a timed door on 8 that's nearly impossible because there's an invisible scorpion between the switch and the door

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Quick question. Are the scorpions in level 7 and 8 supposed to be invisible? There's a timed door on 8 that's nearly impossible because there's an invisible scorpion between the switch and the door
Even thou authors answer kinda implied it is a bug, but it gave him ideas to do some puzzles for next update.
Those scorpions are invisible but they can be killed it just need some good old pickaxe flailing about. Or foot stomping. To confirm kill just watch your token counter go up.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes