Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
When's the next update?
Currently in works. But do to bugs in android version which dev identified as problems in both code and the way art assets were exported he is re-doing all that. But it means new additions to what was already in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fingers crossed for some release in this month.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
LAGS posted progress update:

Build Release Date:-
First:-24/11/2021

This build will launched to test the compatibility with different devices. It will only have first level with pause menu. The only new features included in this build are mastubation and custom input layout.

Second:-11/12/2021

Main Menu, Shop, Level 2 and 3, first 3 enemies. Oh! And bats enemies are replaced with spikey spheres. And there will be new more passionate bat enemies.

Reactions: C1trov and Dovakeks

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
The update still being the 24th?

Cuz Im itching to try the new levels and see the new animations
I hope it involves the end of the story mode
Update on 24th is re-release only of first level for android do to previous incompatibility with most android devices.
More and new content is scheduled now on 11.12.2021.
Se this dev post:

Apr 8, 2021
Update on 24th is re-release only of first level for android do to previous incompatibility with most android devices.
More and new content is scheduled now on 11.12.2021.
Se this dev post:
*Cries*

I thought the update to 0.3 was the 24th.
Okay so the android rework is the 24th and the new animations and content is the 11th of Dec?

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
*Cries*

I thought the update to 0.3 was the 24th.
Okay so the android rework is the 24th and the new animations and content is the 11th of Dec?
I do agree it is unfortunate but maybe some more positive things will come from it. Like possible inclusion of more music and SFX community suggestions.
To your question on 24th Nov only first level, the tutorial one, will be released on android to test if rework works. From what was said and new sneak peak this level was redone in some way (and whole GUI is new). As consolidations price Hailey will be able to masturbate.
On 11th Dec (if all goes well) there will be at least android release of additional revoked levels 2 and 3. With 3 enemies so worm, skeleton and bat if all stays same. But bat will now be also interactive enemy. Old bats will be transformed to "spikey spheres".
ADD I have no idea when any other than android version will came out!

If you asking why it is taking so much time. This is what I gathered from dev. His previous plan to only port this game to android backfired and showed him problems in back end of the game. So instead of working around the problem he decided to redo. This also includes reworking and adding additional assets for levels - no mention if there will be more enemies with scenes except of those already planed. But bat wasn't planed so there is hope. There is potential that models will be bit different because he need to remake them do to export from his program in which he draws to unity, there is weird thing causing all art assets to take extra disk space - something you can see - 0.2.1 in ~150 MB compressed but 5 GB uncompressed. That is what he is also addressing.

I also can't wait to get my hands on new version of this game especially windows one. Because it kinda get me started on modding... But with meager knowledge of the code in game when he announced redo. I expected new version we getting on 24th not early than mid November, so kinda hit. When I expected him to have all or almost all coding done and ready. With bit of luck we all managed to find all bugs, so now it will be only to make all necessary art assets to finish the game.

This delay is unfortunate but lets just hope it will make final product better. Especially I hope some community suggestions gets add in.

Sorry for wall of text.

Good wind

Apr 8, 2021
I do agree it is unfortunate but maybe some more positive things will come from it. Like possible inclusion of more music and SFX community suggestions.
To your question on 24th Nov only first level, the tutorial one, will be released on android to test if rework works. From what was said and new sneak peak this level was redone in some way (and whole GUI is new). As consolidations price Hailey will be able to masturbate.
On 11th Dec (if all goes well) there will be at least android release of additional revoked levels 2 and 3. With 3 enemies so worm, skeleton and bat if all stays same. But bat will now be also interactive enemy. Old bats will be transformed to "spikey spheres".
ADD I have no idea when any other than android version will came out!

If you asking why it is taking so much time. This is what I gathered from dev. His previous plan to only port this game to android backfired and showed him problems in back end of the game. So instead of working around the problem he decided to redo. This also includes reworking and adding additional assets for levels - no mention if there will be more enemies with scenes except of those already planed. But bat wasn't planed so there is hope. There is potential that models will be bit different because he need to remake them do to export from his program in which he draws to unity, there is weird thing causing all art assets to take extra disk space - something you can see - 0.2.1 in ~150 MB compressed but 5 GB uncompressed. That is what he is also addressing.

I also can't wait to get my hands on new version of this game especially windows one. Because it kinda get me started on modding... But with meager knowledge of the code in game when he announced redo. I expected new version we getting on 24th not early than mid November, so kinda hit. When I expected him to have all or almost all coding done and ready. With bit of luck we all managed to find all bugs, so now it will be only to make all necessary art assets to finish the game.

This delay is unfortunate but lets just hope it will make final product better. Especially I hope some community suggestions gets add in.

Sorry for wall of text.

Good wind
I understand and Id rather wait and get something amazing then rush and it be a mess. So Im assuming the dates relate to both the Andriod and PC/Mac versions

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
I understand and Id rather wait and get something amazing then rush and it be a mess. So Im assuming the dates relate to both the Andriod and PC/Mac versions
As I mentioned it is hard to tell. From what LAGS posted android is now priority to make functional.
Considering we are about day of of release. We well see soon enough.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Last edited:

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Well,I am but soem

Well,I would but sometimes I would be unlucky So i should have a cheat to avoid getting hurt,Also according to this https://f95zone.to/threads/haileys-treasure-adventure-v0-2-1-lags.82146/post-6602037 the yclaiemd that the ending is not completed yet
A This game is not that hard... just replay every level twice, than upgrade, than play next stage done (get pickaxe damage and health upgrades asap than the rest)
B 0.2.1 Has build in dev cheats "T" - gives health and money and "M" - hurts Hailey

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
A This game is not that hard... just replay every level twice, than upgrade, than play next stage done (get pickaxe damage and health upgrades asap than the rest)
B 0.2.1 Has build in dev cheats "T" - gives health and money and "M" - hurts Hailey
I see but still we have to wait as there are more levels waiting to be made along with the ending

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes