Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I have a 32bit PC, if above it can't be played
I looked at the downloads. LAGS didn't upload an x86/32 bit version of 0.2.1 .Color me surprised though.... x86 OSs are becoming exceedingly rare with how much RAM certain applications like Google Chrome use

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Err... Is the game bugged on level 18? There's no key spawning for me... so I can't complete the level...

Edit* Also, where's there secret area with the goblins? I can't seem to find it...

Last edited:

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
Err... Is the game bugged on level 18? There's no key spawning for me... so I can't complete the level...

Edit* Also, where's there secret area with the goblins? I can't seem to find it...
there is a video on his youtube channel

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
there is a video on his youtube channel
Ok, so it's level 19. Well that would be fine, if I could actually get to that level lol...
The key's not spawning on level 18 for me. Any ideas?

Edit* Ok nvm... I've no idea why the fck I was expecting a key to open the chest...

Last edited:

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Latest Android Version 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 is out.Will anyone upload it here?
I'm afraid that is not latest android version and also that version of game had hard time to run on many devices. Latest version for android and in matter of speaking is 0.4.4 in demo section for free.
WARNING PC build of 0.4.4. is not done!!!

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
For anyone that has only played the latest PC version thus far, these are the following differences/additions:

1. Annie sex with worm and spider. Annie can also be given costumes
2. Hailey 2x skeleton animation and picture. Hailey 1x bat
3. Music and voice changes to Hailey
4. Shop owner addition
5. No more zoom out button
6. Hailey has extra attacks while crouching, prone, and climbing. She can now also stomp.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
For anyone that has only played the latest PC version thus far, these are the following differences/additions:

1. Annie sex with worm and spider. Annie can also be given costumes
2. Hailey 2x skeleton animation and picture. Hailey 1x bat
3. Music and voice changes to Hailey
4. Shop owner addition
5. No more zoom out button
6. Hailey has extra attacks while crouching, prone, and climbing. She can now also stomp.
So we're finally going to get the bat sex scene? I thought that i broke the game or something. Cause i kept trying to get Hailey to have sex with it. Only failing at it.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Nice demo rebuild update for pc players, I hope there is more from the bats, and new enemies. Really good job my guy, keep it up!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes