Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Dumb premisse but good game, worth a buy it's dirty cheap anyways

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Is it possible to ask for the android version?
Look on authors Itch, in free/demo section there is android version of the game. And at the moment that demo is also latest version.
Search for HTA-Android.Demo.apk
If you feeling lucky there is also older version 0.2.1 that has more content but doesn't work on most device and is paid for. Also it is same content wise as what you can get here for PC.

Reactions: Error Gaming

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
would anyone like to hear the latest update of this game

and how will I make both Hailey and her sister naked after getting the naked outfit like what the update said.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I'm just wondering when the new build will be release. Also, am I the only one who thought that Hailey and her sister looked like Frieda and Historia from Attack on Titan?

Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys according to LAGS comment post from here

Hailey's outfit can be purchased in extras in main menu while Annie's are available with the shop lady.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
can you share apk too
You can get current build for free on creators itch in demo section. Paid for android version was buggy - lead to remake of whole game.

The " HTA-Android.Demo.apk 91 MB " is the one you looking for. Or if you have visual problems with that version there is "NoURP".
Only in next 1-2 weeks there will be paid .apk version with more content.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
5.1 Android:

I'm too lazy to play through the game on an android device just to see a snowman animation and zombie+spider+Hailey animation....

LAGS also plans to update the PC version really soon for anyone wondering.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes