Dec 3, 2017
Hello friends.
Here are all versions of v0.5.2

Windows 64-Bit

Windows 32-Bit

Mac

Android

Enjoy :)
your links is down ,please do you can upload them again?, but not upload them via zippyshare do this with magnetic link of torrent or idk,i think that you cant deleted a archive that you just upload for do 1 click,dont you? :unsure:
i said this because the creator for sure stalker zippyshare for deleted all links in the second 1

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
The reworked version looks really great imo, and having the addon of getting Annie into "action" too is a really nice addition to previously.

Though I seem to miss three animations - the ones listed on itch

Hailey:-

Solo - 4 animations (1 for each skin)
Duo - Worm, Bat, Skeleton, Spider, Scorpion, Snowman, Zombie.
Trio - Worm 2x, Skeleton 2x, Spider 2x, Scorpion 2x.
Mixed - Spider x Zombie

Annie:-

Worm, Spider & Scorpion.

I can all get, but there are also three additional ones in the in-game list still open (between spiders and scorpons)
Does anyone have any idea which those are, or if those are simply placeholders for the future?

flasto

Jan 5, 2020
The reworked version looks really great imo, and having the addon of getting Annie into "action" too is a really nice addition to previously.

Though I seem to miss three animations - the ones listed on itch

Hailey:-

Solo - 4 animations (1 for each skin)
Duo - Worm, Bat, Skeleton, Spider, Scorpion, Snowman, Zombie.
Trio - Worm 2x, Skeleton 2x, Spider 2x, Scorpion 2x.
Mixed - Spider x Zombie

Annie:-

Worm, Spider & Scorpion.

I can all get, but there are also three additional ones in the in-game list still open (between spiders and scorpons)
Does anyone have any idea which those are, or if those are simply placeholders for the future?
Those were for the honeymaker (the wasp thing) which aren't in this update, and were included by mistake

Reactions: Trughartar

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
get fucked by an enemy then go back to surface, wait a bit to give birth and then guide the enemy to her
This makes me wonder how cool an Overlord (old Xbox 360 game) game would be. Female protag, get fucked by enemy to get preggo, birth enemy, lead enemy into wandering villagers, impregnate them to get their spawn to further increase your army etc.

I have the ideas, but damn do I lack the talent. Any aspiring hentai developers interested in some design ideas?

Aug 12, 2018
Guy's, i need some help.

In lvl 3, where you have your first encounter with the sceletons, i don't know how to reach the chest. It's to high to jump and underneath are spikes. I've found some kind of jar, but i don't know what it does or how to use it.

Thanks in advance.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Guy's, i need some help.

In lvl 3, where you have your first encounter with the sceletons, i don't know how to reach the chest. It's to high to jump and underneath are spikes. I've found some kind of jar, but i don't know what it does or how to use it.

Thanks in advance.
That should actually work simply by running and jumping from the edge before falling into the pit - its a close call, but Hailey can grab it and then lift up.

The jar is simply an additional collection goodie, there is an achievement for getting 3 artifacts, one each in one level (3,6,8? not totally sure)

Reactions: jaxtdyson

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
This makes me wonder how cool an Overlord (old Xbox 360 game) game would be. Female protag, get fucked by enemy to get preggo, birth enemy, lead enemy into wandering villagers, impregnate them to get their spawn to further increase your army etc.

I have the ideas, but damn do I lack the talent. Any aspiring hentai developers interested in some design ideas?
There are actually quite a good amount of games out there with this/similar idea but i dont remember any of their names

Aug 12, 2018
That should actually work simply by running and jumping from the edge before falling into the pit - its a close call, but Hailey can grab it and then lift up.

The jar is simply an additional collection goodie, there is an achievement for getting 3 artifacts, one each in one level (3,6,8? not totally sure)
That's what I thought too, but it seems I encountered some bug/glitch/xyz. After erasing the data, I was able to reach it.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes