Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
5.1 Android:

I'm too lazy to play through the game on an android device just to see a snowman animation and zombie+spider+Hailey animation....

LAGS also plans to update the PC version really soon for anyone wondering.
You can always get an emulator for PC, making it much easier ;)

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
You can always get an emulator for PC, making it much easier ;)
The best is bluestacks but this game nothing but sound and black screen. The only way is to play on pc to actually wait for the pc release because emulators bug out.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
The best is bluestacks but this game nothing but sound and black screen. The only way is to play on pc to actually wait for the pc release because emulators bug out.
You can use Nox to over come the black screen, that's what I did.
I did get a warning from a user on itch.io stating that Nox has had malware in the past. So use it at your own risk.
I'm fine with using Nox so far.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Nah, I don't like installing android emulators. Fucked up my system one point in time causing random bluescreens. I'd rather not nowadays

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
You can use Nox to over come the black screen, that's what I did.
I did get a warning from a user on itch.io stating that Nox has had malware in the past. So use it at your own risk.
I'm fine with using Nox so far.
It's lagging like s**t with Nox, it's unplayable. I just wait for the PC release. I was fuming when I realized PC version is need more time and this was cherry on the cake.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
You can plan in BlueStacks no problem but you must create proper Android instance. The default one is Android 7 (Nougat) 32bit. So instead make A9 (Pie) 64 bit and it runs like a Swiss watch.
To do that open BlueStacks multi-instance manager and there you create new instance.

Reactions: Mistix

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
You can plan in BlueStacks no problem but you must create proper Android instance. The default one is Android 7 (Nougat) 32bit. So instead make A9 (Pie) 64 bit and it runs like a Swiss watch.
To do that open BlueStacks multi-instance manager and there you create new instance.
Oh yeah, someone explained this to me before, but I completely forgot about it...

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
I really liked the game!
I literally heard Hailey exclaim, "I'm going to crawl into these damn ruins to be raped by all sorts of monsters and lay a bunch of eggs, but I'm not going to marry a rich and wealthy guy"
when will there be new levels?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Well butter me up and call me a biscuit, last time I checked it wasn't updated. Then you probably still have to wait till someone loads it up. Or pay 2 Dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: Yolodude1234

flasto

Jan 5, 2020
Hello friends.
Here are all versions of v0.5.2

Windows 64-Bit

Windows 32-Bit

Mac

Android

Enjoy :)

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Hello friends.
Here are all versions of v0.5.2

Windows 64-Bit

Windows 32-Bit

Mac

Android

Enjoy :)
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Does anyone know a good way to edit values in a save game, like gold or crystals mainly?

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Does anyone know a good way to edit values in a save game, like gold or crystals mainly?
i use and it works with unity and unreal engine games if you can find the save files as some of those games place the save files in hidden folders

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
i use and it works with unity and unreal engine games if you can find the save files as some of those games place the save files in hidden folders
Thanks!
I also managed via CheatEngine, 4 byte, exact comparison manages to find both crystal and gold values.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes