Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Still no date for the new animations and levels for PC/MAC?
Unfortunately no. And it will be a while since on similar question LAGS said this: "PC version will be release once at least 15 levels are done."
And second bad news is next release of rebuild version (android only) is delayed to 16.12 according to latest news.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Just checked, there was an android test build uploaded 10 days ago but I don't use an android device. I'm also not into putting adult games into my phone lol
yes, me neither. Anyone knows if there is something new in the android version?

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
yes, me neither. Anyone knows if there is something new in the android version?
Content wise there is few new things but also good chunk of previous is missing for now. With third rebuild there is 3 enemies - worm, skeleton (with new threesome) and new bat + corresponding CG. More interactions with Annie + she can be molested by worm. In level shop. New music and some SFX, more will be added. Levels 1-3 have been reworked.
New public version of rebuild just went of, just wait a bit because there is one small problem that Start game button alignment is of on some devices. Fix should be up in few minutes.
You also don't need to play on android device I use "Nox" emulator. For some reason for rebuild version my previous BlueStacks stopped working.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I stopped using emulators after I was noticing bluescreens after I installed them (and no I don't have a potato PC). IIRC, there were people claiming Nox was sending some data to Chinese based servers and Hong Kong based servers or something of the sort.

Edit*
Even in 2021... still some controversy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Oko7

Nicols

Apr 11, 2020
I have seen that there is a scene with 4 goblins but i dont see who you can unlock it. Someone know how i can get it ?

putu

Nov 13, 2017
can anyone show how to unlock 3p zombie. In galery only 2 but i see on changelog there is animation for 3p zombie. thanks

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes