Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
level 6 is a MOTHERFUCKER swinging from rope to rope to avoid acid but watch out for the bat your cant kill cuase ya cant throw a bomb or swing an axe while holding on to the rope

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Really good game so far, especially to be as early as a "v0.1". Usually that's just like, proof of concept around here. This has 16 levels, a multitude of enemies, all with sex positions, a number of "end card" sex CGI (I don't mind them not being animated; sometimes the way they try and bend and stretch static images to make them look mobile gets too... uncanny valley for me), some rather good animation (not just the sex, but the walking, crawling, and in-between animation, which many games don't think about doing), and just plain cute girls (what can I say, I'm a cheap lay when it comes to that).

Besides echoing the previous concerns about the not-so-polished platforming (getting caught at the edge of a spike/acid pit has killed me more times than anything), might I suggest easing up on the necessary tokens for skins? If the first one is 500 (I only cracked about 350 by the time I finished level 16, though I used the health cheat to only have to do each level once), there's no way I'll ever see the others if it goes up incrementally. Like, I get the idea of wanting to have us go back and replay, but maybe make it more that as you progress, you naturally unlock them (by killing enemies/getting tokens in smaller numbers) and can then switch skins at your leisure to experience the game with them, rather than finishing with the main skin, then have to grind for others, which you'd be less inclined to have to go back and replay stuff just to see a reskin of stuff?

Also, downed animation gallery would be great, of course, but there's plenty of time for that in future updates. Hailey is adorable. One other super-unnecessary suggestion, but one I think would add a little character to these girls that I already enjoy. Perhaps if you finish a level with Hailey stripped bare (so she gets to the "celebration" animation, but nude), her sister might have a sort of, hand-to-mouth "oh my!" reaction, just before the score pops up. I don't know how much extra animation or programming it would take (as you'd have to make the game recognize the character is nude at the end), but I just think it would be cute to have Anna visually react to her sister jumping around with her tits and ass out. Just a thought. Keep it up!

Reactions: JoeTermin

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, what do you know about goblin slaying? The dwarves are more experienced in this things. Only the axe is the answer for cut their little greenskin heads.
DqjAC34X4AAC6vt.jpg
I already have a dwarf in my team, though he prefer killing goblins with earth magic and booze than the axe. But I see you are an expert in goblin killing so you are more than welcome to join "iniciative slayers".

Let us compete to see who can chop and kill more of that green pests.

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
From the sale page:

LAGS said:
The next update will be here in the month of June. It may take long as this update have lot of animations and images compare to 0.1.
It looks like we'll get 0.3 as well, since the dev said goal for 0.3 is 1500 before 31/12/2021 and its already 2263 - the planned 0.3 looks a lot smaller than what 0.2 will be though so hopefully this game will be complete before the end of the year.

Such a well polished game already and with such fast updates - other developers could take a page out of LAGS book.

Reactions: combo_69

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I already have a dwarf in my team, though he prefer killing goblins with earth magic and booze than the axe. But I see you are an expert in goblin killing so you are more than welcome to join "iniciative slayers".

Let us compete to see who can chop and kill more of that green pests.
HAH thats a puny dwarf. Real dwarves only using magic to rune their axes up. And they are not only killing goblins, they kill orcs, trolls and the most fearsome killing dragons. The dwarves of Erebor and Karaz-a-Karak are the real dwarves.

• Wow
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
how to prevent fall damage when you drop down from higher ledges?
It is in the OP. There is a refresh rate bug. If your monitor is above 60, you'll take fall damage. Setting your display to 60 will fix this but it is a bit annoying to do that just for one game. Fall damage is never fatal regardless of height so just hit B to heal back up to full.

using the search funtion in Computer doesn't have that Appdata show up, or LocalLows or Lags.
The appdata folder is a hidden folder and won't show up in a search. You need to manually search for it, %appdata%, in order to locate it and the rest of the folders.

Reactions: combo_69

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Movement around jumping and jumping along walls needs a rework, just can't recommend as is since this game is dependent on vertical scaling up and down levels.

Memes2

Jun 24, 2017
In the achievements it mentions headhunters, golems and vines but I can't seem to find them in any levels. Is this unimplemented so far?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
HAH thats a puny dwarf. Real dwarves only using magic to rune their axes up. And they are not only killing goblins, they kill orcs, trolls and the most fearsome killing dragons. The dwarves of Erebor and Karaz-a-Karak are the real dwarves.
You should really join my team and teach the "way of the dwarf" to the dwarf in my team and HECK! I will gladly learn from you new ways of killing goblins, orcs and anything that is green.

Last edited:

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Capping the framerate to 60 FPS fixes issues like fall damage and unescapable button mashing.
Thank you this works! Taking fall damage from any small drop was getting really annoying.

How do you cap the game's FPS?
If you have a NVIDIA card, you can use the NVIDIA control panel to set the FPS.
Either that or some other 3rd party software can probably help with that.

Reactions: anon241

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Overall, I enjoyed it, and I'll be back to check out the updates. I finished all the levels before taking the easy route and copying the save. In my defense, that was going to be a lot of extra work just to see the red and casual outfits.
I didn't find most (any) of the "secret areas" with bags of gold, but I may have found a hidden passage in the last level. I couldn't tell if it was a glitch, or an alternate escape route. If you get hit by an arrow while descending a certain rope, you fall into the wall. If you grope around, you can find a rope that goes all the way to the top of the level, and then leads left, but I couldn't figure out how to get out of the wall at the end, so I had to go back the way I came. Seems awfully stable for a glitch, and it would let you bypass the rush to get out before the door closes at the end of the level.

I have a few problems with this, and they might just be that "I'm getting too old for this shit." I'm curious if this is stuff that today's platform-gamers accept/enjoy or not. Personally, I do not like:
1. Ledges where monsters I already killed wake-up and camp on the ledge I need to climb onto.
2. Monsters that track and seek you out to knock you off of things (I swear, that ONE bat heads straight for you)
3. Monsters blocking your jump WHEN it's a game with set jump distance (if I could maneuver in air, that'd be different)
(Sidenote: ^ this one has been around since at least the first Castlevania, if not longer, and I've always thought it was BS)
4. Actual death traps where there is no way out but to let yourself die and restart, ESPECIALLY at the END of a level
(I can't tell if you're supposed to be able to wiggle out under the wall with the goblin in the acid, and the dev put the wall too low by accident, or if the space is there to make you THINK you can crawl out, to "trick" you into getting killed trying. Since dying is the only out, it's not much of a "trick.")
5. Enemies getting temp damage immunity, forcing me to run away so I can wait to be allowed to hit them again.
6. Set jump distance, at all, ever. I consider this a product of early video-game limitations, and with the advent of mid-air maneuverability, I don't ever like seeing set jump distance. It gives me nightmares about medusa heads and clock-towers.

Suggestions/Things I would enjoy seeing added to this:
At least two animations per solo monster (helps to mix things up, since we're gonna be getting caught a lot)
Able to trade roles with/play as the other sister
A purchasable "Escape Rope" item
Let the bats have some fun (let no monster go unloved!)

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes