Jun 21, 2018
Last image says lay eggs, but no pregnancy tag?
ACTWWUALLY...jk, it looks more like a parasitic infestation via egg laying, not actual impregnation and birth giving. Eggs were simply incubating, grew and hatched. But it depends on the dev's idea of what's actually happening there. So I hope you are right, I like that, but I don't think that's the case. Wouldn't make a difference if it happened in her butt or ear or nose, Idk if that's included in the pregnancy tag. To be fair she doesn't puke out the eggs after the caterpillar gangbang so maybe it is pregnancy..

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
ACTWWUALLY...jk, it looks more like a parasitic infestation via egg laying, not actual impregnation and birth giving. Eggs were simply incubating, grew and hatched. But it depends on the dev's idea of what's actually happening there. So I hope you are right, I like that, but I don't think that's the case. Wouldn't make a difference if it happened in her butt or ear or nose, Idk if that's included in the pregnancy tag. To be fair she doesn't puke out the eggs after the caterpillar gangbang so maybe it is pregnancy..
I've not gotten the time to play.. But if they come out of her vagina, ass or mouth I'd count it.

Hell.. Busting out of her stomach Aliens style would still be pregnancy though a guro variant.

Jun 21, 2018
so does anybody know how what exactly the upgrades do? I mean they are very self explanatory, but I don't quite know what strengthned body does exatly. Does it reduce the damage you receive? if yes, then all damage or only specific damage like the acid?couldn't find anything on that on the ichio page

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
so does anybody know how what exactly the upgrades do? I mean they are very self explanatory, but I don't quite know what strengthned body does exatly. Does it reduce the damage you receive? if yes, then all damage or only specific damage like the acid?couldn't find anything on that on the ichio page
Strengthened Body does seem to reduce damage taken in general, and gradually (slightly) how long your clothes last, as well.

I managed to get attack power up to the point of killing spiders in one hit just when I reached the level FULL of spiders. I have to admit, there was something awfully satisfying about storming through the level and one-shotting all the spiders as they jumped at me.

Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
So, in stage 5, the yellow temple, at the beginning if you go right there's no barricade like there should be, and if you go far enough you'll fall through the floor and out of the level.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So, in stage 5, the yellow temple, at the beginning if you go right there's no barricade like there should be, and if you go far enough you'll fall through the floor and out of the level.
Oh, yeah, sorry. I did that too, and forgot to warn people. That's like, RIGHT after the first time it mentions "secrets" too, isn't it? I totally thought I was heading into a secret area, and then, "WAAAAAAAA!"

Reactions: NitroSM

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
The gameplay needs some big improvements to make this game enjoyable. I kept dying on the first level due to the ridiculous fall damage. I tried to make her climb down the ledge but she just walks off it and falls lol

Same with grabbing ropes mid-air works horrendously. Will wait on this one until they improve the responsiveness of the controls.

*edit* so I tried one more time and it seems you just can't grab onto ledges to negate falling damage. You can grab onto them from below but not from above which is quite the design oversight or they need to decrease falling damage range so you can at least do small drops without taking any damage.

The gameplay beyond this is decent and the h-animations are actually really good. You unlock the CGI images by playing through the levels as far as I can tell and those are decent as well.

Last edited:

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
The gameplay needs some big improvements to make this game enjoyable. I kept dying on the first level due to the ridiculous fall damage. I tried to make her climb down the ledge but she just walks off it and falls lol

Same with grabbing ropes mid-air works horrendously. Will wait on this one until they improve the responsiveness of the controls.
Sounds like you may have been playing the game on a monitor higher than 60hz or higher fps than 60 (not sure). That is a known issue that pretty much breaks a lot of things in the game.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Are the sex scenes (preview 2 and 6) animated?
No, they are just static CG.
Don't know why combo_69 said they are static, preview images 2 & 6 are animated sex scenes.

The game has in-game sex animation scenes which are actually really nice, after taking a few hits your clothing is destroyed and you will then get a sex animation and can still continue to play if you have enough HP.

Then the game also has static CG that you seem to unlock just by playing the game and these appear back in the main menu the game has yet to show me any during play.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Sounds like you may have been playing the game on a monitor higher than 60hz or higher fps than 60 (not sure). That is a known issue that pretty much breaks a lot of things in the game.
144Hz monitor yeah don't know what FPS the game is running at but looks smooth so I am guessing above 60

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Those CG scenes which you access from the main menu are not animated, that's why I said that...
Sometimes, I like to overexplain things to eliminate any confusion. In that comment, I would have told them those were static images in a gallery but the in-game sex scenes are animated.

Reactions: combo_69

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
i am in love with this game. im getting serious captivity vibes here. i want to see this game go far are the facehuggers in the game yet?

Reactions: JoeTermin

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i am in love with this game. im getting serious captivity vibes here. i want to see this game go far are the facehuggers in the game yet?
Depends, you mean literal Ridley Scott xenomorph style face-huggers or figurative face-huggers? There are worms that implant eggs (the "pregnancy" of this is under debate).
I don't understand the falling death thing. Are you guys saying that frame rate issues cause some players to take more damage from falling? Because I really didn't think the falling damage was all that bad. For the record, I believe that is one of the things that Strengthened Body reduces damage from.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Game is okay, so far my only issue is how jump mechanics works, aka if you jump from standing still you can't strafing left or right which in some points where you have to jump some stairs to reach a ledge is quite tideous to correctly do so

PM21

May 1, 2018
Instant watch.
A lot of what I want here. Too bad I always find these things at release .1

Immediate problem, though. Can't jump onto this ledge.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Instant watch.
A lot of what I want here. Too bad I always find these things at release .1

Immediate problem, though. Can't jump onto this ledge.
In my experience, I didn't find anything that I actually could NOT do at all (as far as specific ledges, that sort of thing), but it can be very tricky/finicky because of the jump mechanics, like a couple people have mentioned.
You must be actively moving to jump forward.
When jumping up to grab a ledge, it's better to be all the way under the ledge than not quite close enough
(hit your head on Deborah Cliff, hah).

PM21

May 1, 2018
In my experience, I didn't find anything that I actually could NOT do at all (as far as specific ledges, that sort of thing), but it can be very tricky/finicky because of the jump mechanics, like a couple people have mentioned.
You must be actively moving to jump forward.
When jumping up to grab a ledge, it's better to be all the way under the ledge than not quite close enough
(hit your head on Deborah Cliff, hah).
Yeah, it turns out it was just really finicky, but it was finicky enough that I thought it was busted. There definitely is some sort of collision that blocks it. Took a few tries.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes