Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
as others have pointed out, the fall damage is too unforgiving, particularly when going down platforms.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
combo_69
Can you please add somewhere in your post:

IF YOU HAVE MONITOR OVER 60Hz, CAP IT TO 60Hz OTHERWISE YOU WILL TAKE HIGH FALL DAMAGE (+other bugs)

Half the posts in this thread are people complaining about fall damage.

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
combo_69
Can you please add somewhere in your post:

IF YOU HAVE MONITOR OVER 60Hz, CAP IT TO 60Hz OTHERWISE YOU WILL TAKE HIGH FALL DAMAGE (+other bugs)

Half the posts in this thread are people complaining about fall damage.
It has been under the Known Bugs spoiler in OP for several weeks lol
but I guess i'll just slap it above the download links since people never seem to see it

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
how tf does my monitor affect numbers in game ? that is so weird.
I'm no programmer but, I'm guessing the game uses FPS to determine the damage you'll take when you hit the ground. So, a ton of FPS while you're falling is telling the game you fell far.

zevlord

Jul 23, 2020
For the lazy. Everything unlocked and/or maxed. Gameplay has potential but that refresh rate bug needs to be fixed.

Save file location: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Haileys' Treasure Adventure
i cant find the location. do i need to extract first or not?

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
i cant find the location. do i need to extract first or not?
Yes, you need to extract it and then copy the files in the folder into that directory. I can't really spell it out for you any simpler than that. Perhaps you haven't launched the game at least once yet?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'm no programmer but, I'm guessing the game uses FPS to determine the damage you'll take when you hit the ground. So, a ton of FPS while you're falling is telling the game you fell far.
I'm a programmer and although it seems like a plausible explanation why it happens that seems like a really dumb implementation if it really is what the devs intended. There are other things the game's code can look at to tell how fast the character is falling instead of framerates and it would have to intentionally monitor the framerate in order for it to be mixed up in the code so I can't think of how this is bug.

zevlord

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, you need to extract it and then copy the files in the folder into that directory. I can't really spell it out for you any simpler than that. Perhaps you haven't launched the game at least once yet?
I already play it for some times. Should i try deleting the progress first?. By the way im saving my game on local disk D:

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I already play it for some times. Should i try deleting the progress first?. By the way im saving my game on local disk D:
Then change "C:\" in the path I provided to "D:\". I'm guessing you're probably still using an older Windows as well, like 7. I'm sure the appdata folder is still located in the same general area but I haven't used anything older than 10 for a while now.

Basically, find the appdata folder and then follow the path I provided the rest of the way.

zevlord

Jul 23, 2020
Then change "C:\" in the path I provided to "D:\". I'm guessing you're probably still using an older Windows as well, like 7. I'm sure the appdata folder is still located in the same general area but I haven't used anything older than 10 for a while now.

Basically, find the appdata folder and then follow the path I provided the rest of the way.
Im using windows 10. I will try changing the location later. Also, Is the appdata the one that still in unextracted form or the one that already in application form?

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Im using windows 10. I will try changing the location later. Also, Is the appdata the one that still in unextracted form or the one that already in application form?
Wow.

Appdata is application data for the programs on your computer. Follow the drive path, dude. If I simplify this anymore, I feel it'll become insulting.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes