KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I'm on level 5 and omg don't go to the right side at start, or you will see the most erotic scene the game has to offer

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
a nice game with potential but as others have said the controls and animations need some work. Some jumps are very difficult to the point they seem like bugs (level 2). For larger maps there should be midsaves to cut grinding and frustrations.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone knows which level the vines and flowers are in ? Have been playing for a while and I have yet to see one.

joncik

May 7, 2017
great game, it made me buy it from the beggining, demo is pretty good build,im waiting for progress

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
For the lazy. Everything unlocked and/or maxed. Gameplay has potential but that refresh rate bug needs to be fixed.

Save file location: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Haileys' Treasure Adventure
using the search funtion in Computer doesn't have that Appdata show up, or LocalLows or Lags.

Reactions: JoshPumPum

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 1189175

She is using the wrong weapon to kill that goblin, as an expert on Goblin killing I suggest using a short sword, that way the weapon wont hit with the ceiling or walls, killing goblins on a proper way will avoid getting raped or killed.

Stay safe out there!
Ah, what do you know about goblin slaying? The dwarves are more experienced in this things. Only the axe is the answer for cut their little greenskin heads.

boiisay

Jan 27, 2018
wait holy shit, can we talk about how well compressed this game is? 100MB zip extracted to 3.2GB. Why can't more games be compressed like this?

Reactions: kekasaurus
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes