Itsandrei

Feb 8, 2023
Bugfix for v0.6.3 (Hopefully not broken this time)
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Let's all pray the developer didn't fuck up again :KEK:
Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.
This file dosen't exist

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
I'm having a problem where I have beaten the sugar boss, and am now unable to access her image and animation because she won't fight me anymore.
yeah, if you don't get the animation in that fight you never will. you'll have to unlock it manually in the .txt file.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
hey does anyone know how to unlock these two animations?
search yellow zombie in this thread find out how to get him and bring him to the merchant then get raped as Hailey for the "yellow zombie" and get "caned" by the snow queen for the other.

Jachanwhi

Mar 11, 2020
I can't start level 3. The dialog box is frozen, only Annie's name appears. I restart the level several times and that always happens the same. Does anyone have a solution?

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Do you know if the game will continue to be updated? or pass into oblivion :(
the official answer is that it will be continued and partially remade, but honestly I dont think it will actually happen cauze that's the state for like almost 2 years or something and the developer is already an other new projects...

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
the official answer is that it will be continued and partially remade, but honestly I dont think it will actually happen cauze that's the state for like almost 2 years or something and the developer is already an other new projects...
The last major update was back in July. But LAGS has at least two games that they are working simultaneously. The other game besides this one is Lustful Spirit Hunt.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
well who knows... here's the official blog post:

But I dont believe it will happen very soon because the dev is making most money with the new games. Also the very very old and "ugly" games he announced to remake but no change on those games since then either...
Anyways... even with no updates I recommend all his games and since they are rather cheap I also think they are worth the few bucks...

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes