Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I've sunk hours into this game and finished everything currently out. I bought the game on Itch.io for $10, but want to know if there is a Patreon or Subscribestar so I can give further support for this game's development. Does the developer have anything like that? There is no link on this page.
You can buy it more than once on itch using the same account, because he has no page other than that and his .

johnmanxxx

Jul 28, 2020
for the save, i dont have the route at everyone is talking about "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure". i tried creating a new route but it didnt work? any ideas
you have to open up the game than it would automatically create it

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
He's finishing v0.1.1 for Lustful Spirit Hunt and then he wants to move on with this game again.
LAGS is going to work on this game after 0.1.2 of LSH. They wanted to do at least 2 maps before going back.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Level 3 is bugged for me too, dialogue box shows and then nothing happens, no text nothing.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
I got it from another website and labeled mod with all unlocked.
There are no mods on my device at all, maybe the mods don't work on all devices, or he's just kidding

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
there's a wall that looks like it's passable at level 15, not the area where you found 4 goblins, but above that area
How to get in there? I try to lie down and can't pass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
there's a wall that looks like it's passable at level 15, not the area where you found 4 goblins, but above that area
How to get in there? I try to lie down and can't pass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for taking so long to answer. It's right here, on the same floor with the zombie.

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry for taking so long to answer. It's right here, on the same floor with the zombie.
so theres a key in there and it unlocks the right door on the prev map so whats the deal with the zombie? seems to be asking for something.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes