U

User_551620

MC's gf is a sweetie proper girl wanting to wait..i'm ok with that actually...hoping it leads to something really serious and i can avoid boinking MC's sister..also..noticed..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i do not see an incest tag though..so am now thinking..your duty is to either protect her from the scum out there..or persuade her to become a raging slut? if thats the case..of course i'm going to protect her..DUH..lol i'm part of the 20% here who protect...HAHAAAA YA..20%!!!!
According to Adriana...yes i think too

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thing..i've seen this game grouped with Alexandra and Life with Mary..which are both incest free sweet romance tales...so am starting to lean strongly towards there being zero incest..just a big brother guiding his sister good or bad...which to me personally would be awesome..i'm happy with my "not yet" GF..she's a sweetie..lol...just hope her dad dosnt try to ANALize me much..HAHAAA..

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
thing..i've seen this game grouped with Alexandra and Life with Mary..which are both incest free sweet romance tales...so am starting to lean strongly towards there being zero incest..just a big brother guiding his sister good or bad...which to me personally would be awesome..i'm happy with my "not yet" GF..she's a sweetie..lol...just hope her dad dosnt try to ANALize me much..HAHAAA..
So Viit was a Life with Mary patreon and asked LifewithMary whether Life with Mary could have incest included. Life refused but put Viit in contact with Ptolemy and here we are. Not sure if it'll have to be patched if Patreon crack down but from what I've read (Happy to be corrected here by @gamersglory) that's how Haley's started.

EDIT: Oh found the post I was saying above.

From what I understand, it will be exactly like Life with Mary, but maybe not as focused on just one character.
The author of this game is one of my patrons.
He asked me if I could turn Mary into an incest game. When I told him no, he asked for the contact info for the guys that do my game.
So, from what I understand this will be an incestuos Life with Mary. More or less

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is really well written, and the art kicks ass, and nice pacing. However, I get a feeling a lot of choices may be inconsequential at least for now. Overall great game looking forward to more.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So Viit was a Life with Mary patreon and asked LifewithMary whether Life with Mary could have incest included. Life refused but put Viit in contact with Ptolemy and here we are. Not sure if it'll have to be patched if Patreon crack down but from what I've read (Happy to be corrected here by @gamersglory) that's how Haley's started.

EDIT: Oh found the post I was saying above.
well poop on toast..hope it is avoidable and not forced though.

Reactions: User_551620
Jan 27, 2018
I'd love to support this on patreon but the forced relationship irks me and makes me wonder if this might go the "my sister my roommate" way with the sister just being a wingman, i guess i'll wait one update or two to see how the game evolves

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just peeked at the spoilered walkthrough..maybe it is avoidable..one can go for zero points with Haley :p

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes