sipi

Sep 24, 2017
good work and my favor game, pls not need run,need long story, not 2 days and fuck all

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
One of the best games and Haley of course is such a cutie.
I like the slow progress between siblings. Don't like Sandra much, but Lisa's interference during the date was great. I hope there a route too, soon! And MILF's handjob was all of a sudden not bad. Keep up the good game and story!

Reactions: Namco15

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Is there really no way at Patreon to send a message to the developer?
I would like to support him, but NEVER over Patreon.

But without contact, it's hard to get this out.

U

User_551620

;);)
Before and during the Dinner

Put your hand around her ( 1 HPt)
It's just your career (1 HPt)

I think here need to choose *There are other reasons*
thanks for the WT :)
It would be the logical choice (and was my first choice too). After ending the game, i was looking through the source and.....nope.
According to the WT... it was my pleasure :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

Sent him a message. I have heard from Mr. Dots that he is having problems with Buy me a Coffee paying him out. Maybe Kofi can be used? Nope Kofi has a no adult content policy

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That was a nice update. Like I said before, not much action - in fact none at all this time - but I really don't mind, this was more about spending time with the characters and having fun. Speaking of which, I happily turned down Haley's boss and will do so with Sandra's friend; both of them just aren't my type.

Loved Haley's facial expressions, but it left me puzzled how she was in stitches when she found out that MC isn't getting any from Sandra yet. I mean, how much in-game time has gone by since the first update? I didn't have the impression that she is holding out for months or years.

Reactions: Koulo077
May 9, 2018
I'm not keen on Incest games but duuude... I think I'm in love with Haley :oops:

For real though, there's so much to love here, perfect pacing, interesting characters, nice renders and very good writing. Probably the first game to reward you for *not* being a complete perv when interacting with your sis, it's new, it's fresh, it's cool and never obnoxious, Kudos for that!

Like many of my esteemed brethren here, I'd say keep it the way it is... slow, steady and interesting, don't rush it, you're doing just great!

Definitely a favorite! (y)

stgkjsrbgrsb

Apr 16, 2017
Quality update, and the Adriana content was fun and making me look forward to more with her, but please let us choose how things proceed with Sandra, and also let us do stuff with Alana or Diane because they've been neglected so far. More choice is always better after all!

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Awesome update, loved the quality of it :3. Keep it up like this, you are doing an amazing job. ^_^
Also, i feel bad for Sandra. Its like i'm using her, but, if the game will give me the option to not go intimate with her i will not hesitate to take it.

May 9, 2018
Also, i feel bad for Sandra. Its like i'm using her, but, if the game will give me the option to not go intimate with her i will not hesitate to take it.
My thoughts exactly, I mean... she did stick by you through thick and thin... would be sad to break her heart :(
Not to mention that Victor 'WILL' stick his rod up the MC's ass in return, of course :ROFLMAO:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

Update: We are currently looking at other non-Patreon Options for support. We hope we will have something soon
There is no other way currently

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes