Zero919

May 2, 2017
From what I understood speaking with the devs, MC will have several failed relationships till he gets what he "really wants but doesn't fully realize yet ;)".
The points with the girls will determine how many sex scenes MC will get with them before they end.
That's my understanding anyway. But I might be wrong.
I love all girls but since Haley is our closest girl she has the right to priority. ;)
Shit...I don't want to disappoint anyone, I want to give all the girls my love :cry:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm not "anti-black", but I just don't like Sandra. You should not generalize that :)
Here, for example, a black girl I loved from the first second I saw her. (from a new game I played yesterday)

black3.jpg black2.jpg black.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fundo and Otyi

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok i love this game the funy teasing between brother and sister is great and there twins thats a bonus for me and not huge tits is good too mind you i love huge tits my wife has 48DDD but i hate when you gat a game with all the same size tits its refreshing to see small to large tits and the wardrobe is nice too when you see char in drifrent cloths but the first Li lawyer was funy as hell he dident call work because he was sick she shows up and takes over the hole house and buys new bed and sheets thats was funy as hell and then sister calls her mis momy i allmost fell of my chair i like the way this game is going Keep Up the GOOD worm im going to see about supporting the dev.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im all in, kind of dont like the girlfriend, she fits i guess and its fine but something about her taking me off, maybe is something like fortuna wrote. sandra is just very regular and for sure doesnt even compare to Haley. i hope it could be changed

I'm not "anti-black", but I just don't like Sandra. You should not generalize that :)
Here, for example, a black girl I loved from the first second I saw her. (from a new game I played yesterday)

View attachment 182798 View attachment 182799 View attachment 182782

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
im all in, kind of dont like the girlfriend, she fits i guess and its fine but something about her taking me off, maybe is something like fortuna wrote. sandra is just very regular and for sure doesnt even compare to Haley. i hope it could be changed
Maybe that's the whole point? What if lifewithmary456 is correct about the core idea of this VN:

From what I understood speaking with the devs, MC will have several failed relationships till he gets what he "really wants but doesn't fully realize yet ;)".
The points with the girls will determine how many sex scenes MC will get with them before they end.
That's my understanding anyway. But I might be wrong.
Then it's not an example of mediocre writing (cuz other characters are written pretty good) but the feature.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't get me wrong, is not like i don't like Sandra or anything is just Haley won me over.
And, yes she has, and I'm quite sure that she is aware of Haley and MC feelings for each other(or she will or maybe not). But still, I would like to have the option to not go any further with her if possible. It would seem like I'm a doushe and quite dam dense after this update, not to mention that both sides will be hurt, in special Haley, which maybe is only me, but she seems to, trying to, hide it and force you to fall in love with someone else, which will backfire so dam hard. I would really like to have that outcome as an option tho.
Still, this is only my honest opinion and the dev should do want he/she wants to do, because it will be done with passion and it will reflect on the player(well, some at least).I will enjoy it anyway ^_^

P.S just saw a comment, if indeed i have the option to not go intimate with any girl expect Haley, I'm all in, i don't need anything else. I will just enjoy the ride. :3

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Don't get me wrong, is not like i don't like Sandra or anything is just Haley won me over.
And, yes she has, and I'm quite sure that she is aware of Haley and MC feeling for each other(or she will or maybe not). But still, I would like to have the option to not go any further with her if possible. It would seem like I'm a doushe and quite dam dense after this update, not to mention that both sides will be hurt, in special Haley, which maybe is only me, but she seems to, trying to, hide it and force you to fall in love with someone else, which will backfire so dam hard. I would really like to have that outcome as an option tho.
Still, this is only my honest opinion and the dev should do want he wants to do, because it will be done with passion and it will reflect on the player(well, some at least).I will enjoy it anyway ^_^

P.S just saw a comment, if indeed i have the option to not go intimate with any girl expect Haley, I'm all in, i don't need anything else. I will just enjoy the ride. :3
I think the same way,the connection with Haley is so strong that i feel bad to go and have anything with another girl.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Maybe that's the whole point? What if lifewithmary456 is correct about the core idea of this VN:

Then it's not an example of mediocre writing (cuz other characters are written pretty good) but the feature.

thats exactly my point, Sandra is to generic, she is too default...why i think that? because when will come to chosing and it will come to that im sure, u will have no problem with taking the Haley route...ofcourse only if its the whole idea of this game, if its not then i gues its fine but then again i will be disappointed. In my mind both girls should be very tempting but u couldnt have both and then both ways should come with the price tag. shit i need to keep all this ideas to myself ;p

Reactions: Earthling
U

User_551620

And, yes she has, and I'm quite sure that she is aware of Haley and MC feelings for each other(or she will or maybe not). But still, I would like to have the option to not go any further with her if possible. It would seem like I'm a doushe and quite dam dense after this update, not to mention that both sides will be hurt, in special Haley, which maybe is only me, but she seems to, trying to, hide it and force you to fall in love with someone else, which will backfire so dam hard. I would really like to have that outcome as an option tho.
Still, this is only my honest opinion and the dev should do want he/she wants to do, because it will be done with passion and it will reflect on the player(well, some at least).I will enjoy it anyway ^_^

Thanks for taking your time to answer :)
And thanks too, to let me understand your thoughts about MC/Sandra. About Haley... yes..your explanation reminds me of a near same situation in my past.

Reactions: RereiRaRerena

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Since it's Thanksgiving here in the US and even if the rest of our team is all over the world. Just wanted to Thank everyone for taking the time to Review our work and I hope we can get more supporters to keep this game going. Viit and our team appreciate all the love for our work. We always strive to make stories that have a lasting impact and a full story. There are more than enough games with easy sex. Which is why we strive to be different. Thanks :)

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
Since it's Thanksgiving here in the US and even if the rest of our team is all over the world. Just wanted to Thank everyone for taking the time to Review our work and I hope we can get more supporters to keep this game going. Viit and our team appreciate all the love for our work. We always strive to make stories that have a lasting impact and a full story. There are more than enough games with easy sex. Which is why we strive to be different. Thanks :)
good work, thanks i hope have 100k suporter

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wow

No love at all for black girls
Yeah, she's been getting a lot of flack, but I love them. Though, admittedly, I'm just not a huge fan of Sandra. She's simply not my type. I don't DISLIKE her, she just doesn't do that much for me. I do think she's a good character, however, and well written. I also see the dynamic between her personality and the MC.

My personal preference doesn't hinder my fondness of this game, though. It's great. It's just an immediate turnoff for me when a girl stigmatizes sex.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
beauty has no colour....Sandra is a sweetie...and she is my type....but everyone has their own tastes..so all you anti-Sandra folks..shuffle off your potential piece of her to my little corner over here thanks :D

Reactions: riddikk91

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
beauty has no colour....Sandra is a sweetie...and she is my type....but everyone has their own tastes..so all you anti-Sandra folks..shuffle off your potential piece of her to my little corner over here thanks :D
Here you go m8. Just dont go blind... :p

Reactions: Centurion
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes