staninca

Jun 8, 2018
What I don't like is the MC made to go B & W , no choise (You made hem go with a black girl) I would like the option of not being with a black girl. Incest tag needed.

Reactions: Centurion

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
;);)

It would be the logical choice (and was my first choice too). After ending the game, i was looking through the source and.....nope.
According to the WT... it was my pleasure :)
Wait... wut? Why they did it that way? Seems odd to say the least.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fantastic VN, the only issue I have is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Purely quoting the dev team who commented on a post similar to yours not too far above.

Then Don't play it!
Don't get me wrong I get it there's been a backlash over games where it looks like you have a choice then you're forced down a path you don't like but or, as you said, might have been better if it were scripted differently but who knows? Maybe at the end it's not just getting in the way of the siblings but it might be something more? It's a little early to say don't you think?

@gamersglory, I've been saying exactly what you said in other threads and in particular threads you'll see that going down that path might not appease fans. I get that you're focused on what your patrons say (Ultimately they're the ones with the most say and the ones who matter most) but building/sustaining a reputation should also be important. I won't name other threads where reputations have been built or sadly been lowered because of actions/writing in games but hope that it's something you'll consider. Of course I'm not a patron so feel free to ignore this but I'd hate for you to follow the path of some others where their reputation precedes them now.

Last edited:
U

User_551620

Awesome update, loved the quality of it :3. Keep it up like this, you are doing an amazing job. ^_^
Also, i feel bad for Sandra. Its like i'm using her, but, if the game will give me the option to not go intimate with her i will not hesitate to take it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I must admit I was looking forward to trying this game out after reading so many positive things here & the renders look pretty good. After the intro part was going all I could think of was how hot Alana was in that leotard!! But - the MC gets stuck with someone who is not interesting (at least to me) at all. I suppose it's all about the story the dev wants to tell but I think I will leave this alone for a while & check back in around v0.40 in case there are a few more choices. It's still a pretty good VN though so I would encourage the dev to keep it going - I'm sure there will be a lot more people that will enjoy it!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Wow

No love at all for black girls
Wow...

thats drawing a long bow mate!! It's the mannerisms & the speech of a character that defines my personal preference. As for the colour issue, hot is just hot - no matter what!
(for example, just look at Ana from Sisterly Lust.... she is smokin' hot!!!!) :):)

@gamersglory - please dont take my comments the wrong way, it's a very enjoyable VN and I look forward to playing it a bit further down the development path!

U

User_365148

I don't dislike Sandra. it's probably the only game where I wold be 100% cool with a monogamous path, just me and my cool sister... even if it would take 10 updates to get as muh as a blowjob
From what I understood speaking with the devs, MC will have several failed relationships till he gets what he "really wants but doesn't fully realize yet ;)".
The points with the girls will determine how many sex scenes MC will get with them before they end.
That's my understanding anyway. But I might be wrong.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe

But I've seen this on many threads. Not saying is the same people. But the blackgirlnolike is pretty pervasive.
I play Peasant's quest...so I fucked the whole palette of colors. but black girls, they are often forced or are stereotyped. Secrets while it has other sorts of issues has one of the hottest girls on the darker side of the skin spectrum

U

User_365148

I play Peasant's quest...so I fucked the whole palette of colors. but black girls, they are often forced or are stereotyped. Secrets while it has other sorts of issues has one of the hottest girls on the darker side of the skin spectrum
I wasn't responding to you in that comment. But to people above.
There was a guy earlier. Can't be bothered to look it up, that said the game should have "forced interracial" tag. Come on.....
You know what I mean?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I wasn't responding to you in that comment. But to people above.
There was a guy earlier. Can't be bothered to look it up, that said the game should have "forced interracial" tag. Come on.....
You know what I mean?
of course, I've been just trying to understand their thought process

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes