smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well.. good for me that the name of this game is Haley's Story and not Sandra's Story, Haley is my main focus and in my game i ignored Sandra all the time i have 0 sandra points and i cant wait to break up with her, it would be good if the dev give you guys a Sandra ending but there is no need to talk shit about Haley, i dont like Sandra but i dont talk shit about her either, and its kinda dumb play a game hoping for something that might never happen, unless they confirm a ending with Sandra

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well.. good for me that the name of this game is Haley's Story and not Sandra's Story, Haley is my main focus and in my game i ignored Sandra all the time i have 0 sandra points and i cant wait to break up with her, it would be good if the dev give you guys a Sandra ending but there is no need to talk shit about Haley, i dont like Sandra but i dont talk shit about her either, and its kinda dumb play a game hoping for something that might never happen, unless they confirm a ending with Sandra
For those that wish to slander Haley, it should be death by her beautiful hair braid :LOL: but well said

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
why do you feel it necessary to ridicule those of us who actually like the way this story is unfolding?
Is that what you feel I did? Ridicule you?
I'm sorry, that was not my intention.
I know I have a morbid kind of humour. But that was what it was meant as: a joke.
Just a joke, not ridiculing.
No edit. Look at my post again, I made sure to have a: :p in there. welcome to the 21st century.PNG
But if that wasn't enough to convey that, then I'll try harder to show when I'm joking next time.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
How can ya have 0 Sandra points? You are forced on her?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Is that what you feel I did? Ridicule you?
I'm sorry, that was not my intention.
I know I have a morbid kind of humour. But that was what it was meant as: a joke.
Just a joke, not ridiculing.
No edit. Look at my post again, I made sure to have a: :p in there. View attachment 347480
But if that wasn't enough to convey that, then I'll try harder to show when I'm joking next time.
Hmmmmm??

Nov 27, 2017
For those that wish to slander Haley, it should be death by her beautiful hair braid :LOL: but well said
View attachment 347463
Bring it on mother fucker! :devilish: For I have your worst nightmare! Scissors and bleach! :p

I never invited her.. Don't want a clean freak,(scrubbing tub after shower sex? WTF)
Ya got me there. I was weirded out and was like, fuck now. Clean up later!

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How can ya have 0 Sandra points? You are forced on her?
There are 9 separate choices where you can score points with Sandra. But her point score is not really that significant yet. What happens with Sandra depends on other choices.

The MC is forced to date Sandra, regardless. However, you can choose to avoid all sex scenes with her by your choices. For example, if you have the MC stop ['My pleasure' instead of 'I haven't finished'] when applying sunscreen to Sandra at the pool, the MC doesn't have a chance to have sex with her later. Even if you took the second choice, you could have him go with Haley instead of staying with Sandra, thus still avoiding sex with her.

There are similar choices later. The biggest being in the later episodes, when the MC is given choices on how to react to Sandra going away to work. Variables are set there that haven't been tested yet, but will likely be very significant.

At any rate, all sex with Sandra is avoidable, thus far. Why she still dates him, if that happens, is beyond me.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I bet Sandra is the one who called, such a bad timing as always..., Sandra-" Hey muffin what are you doing now?", MC-" Just spending some time with my sister, she was feeling cold so we are cuddling a little bit.." ,Sandra-" oown you guys are so sweet muffin", MC-" You have no idea..." :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I bet Sandra is the one who called, such a bad timing as always..., Sandra-" Hey muffin what are you doing now?", MC-" Just spending some time with my sister, she was feeling cold so we are cuddling a little bit.." ,Sandra-" oown you guys are so sweet muffin", MC-" You have no idea..." :sneaky:
Haley then up's the stakes and decides to suck him off while he chats to Sandra now that I would love to see :p

Nov 27, 2017
Forgot that. I want to see a threesome between the blond neighbour and my Sandra while Haley watches and maybe even decides to join in just as the MC creams inside Sandra. ;)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If this follows the Dreaming of Dana model and beards the incestuous relationship, then threesomes are at least a possibility.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes