lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You are correct that those are the challenges to be solved. That could be a good plot how to overcome all those obstacles. For example, they could emigrate to a country which is more relaxed on all those things, like it was done in Sisterly Lust by Perveteer,

I believe they could find a solution. IRL people have all kinds of challenges and they deal with them (or not, if they are weak).

It is mostly a figure of speech. Quite romantic, if you ask me, though some people can have different opinions ;)

For me Haley's Story is the story of the modern Romeo and Juliette. The whole world is against their love but it doesn't mean that it has to have a bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah it feels like the dev could me more careful about solving some questions and loose ends

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Ahhh... what a great game. The dialogue and character dynamics were amazing. Absolutely disliked Sandra's route for some reason, but the other girls more than made up for it, especially Adriana. Speaking of, am I missing any dialogue/content with Diane (the fitness girl)? My last scene with her is the movie we three go to

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ahhh... what a great game. The dialogue and character dynamics were amazing. Absolutely disliked Sandra's route for some reason, but the other girls more than made up for it, especially Adriana. Speaking of, am I missing any dialogue/content with Diane (the fitness girl)? My last scene with her is the movie we three go to
It's been years now, but I don't think so. I do remember that her stuff ends fairly suddenly and then she's absent from the rest of the game (it defaults to the Haley-only path IIRC).

Reactions: Amansas

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The developers decided to prune Diane (along with a few others) from the game, probably because they were getting too many potential LIs. So the build-up with Diane just ends suddenly.

songlick

May 19, 2024
For the life of me couldn't find in 20 minutes how to review, maybe I'm not allowed to, but just wanted to vent my disappointment on how the second part of this story went. Man I'm kinda upset, this will haunt me for at least a week, but probably more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quetzzz

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
For the life of me couldn't find in 20 minutes how to review, maybe I'm not allowed to, but just wanted to vent my disappointment on how the second part of this story went. Man I'm kinda upset, this will haunt me for at least a week, but probably more.

1719579517732.png

Do you see these stars? Mark how many you think the game deserves. After that, a window will open for you to enter your comment.

songlick

May 19, 2024
Do you see these stars? Mark how many you think the game deserves. After that, a window will open for you to enter your comment.
I don't, could be an adblocker issue, but thanks, I will know what to look for no and will be able to fix it. Appreciate it.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I hope you manage to do it because your analysis shouldn't get lost among the comments. I was also disappointed with the final part of this game.
There's nothing more to be said about the ending of this game, that hasn't already been said a thousand times over; but sure, all are welcome to get it out of their system
;)

What's sadder is that, apparently, the writer for this game has been caught in a pattern of "great premise / hasty & unfulfilling ending" for their games.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes