The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
Never played DoD so I wouldn't know, Haley does seem like she'd be okay with MC being in a polyamorous relationship. Which one benefit would be attracting less suspicion upon their personal relationship.
I don't know, if she really doesn't care. Perhaps she'll show some jealousy in the coming updates, since now their actual relationship seems to just begin.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well, it's good to hear plenty have mentioned it and I'm not the only one! I understand what you are saying. I think why plenty have noticed it is because calling someone who's already a relative by another relative designation, sits oddly. To continue on your dom/sub theme, it's like picking to add cuffs on someone who already has armbinders on. Pick a collar, a ball gag, a blindfold or something. i.e. as you say; a "Sir" or "boss" or "master" for the sub kink.
so what your saying :
Summary : Personal Choice of the couple and what THEY enjoy... Calling a Bro Daddy... if she gets off on it or he enjoys the thought of being the daddy of her kids...
Dom/sub.... suspenders with cufs with leg shackles with gag ETC its all about TRUST... and knowing your partner...

Just saying... Personal choice and what the taste of the couple is... is really what matters.

If Haley or anyone chooses to do so honestly Who the fuk are we to judge... After all we are simply observers.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Mate fix that right now. It's one of the all time great.

For the moment, she's "just" his sister after all. When their relation will kick off we'll see, it could go either way.
Ok having enjoyed Dana... I have this to say:

So far Haley even in its early state of development surpasses what that title offered...
Haley while being her own girl does NOT DEMAND Everything her way... She is Kind, Sweet and well... Way hotter INHO...

Truthfully, Even her Bitchiness is sweet and adorable...
I gues what I am trying to say is theres romance and Love here, not JUST Sex...

I am not saying that the other title didnt have an element of it in there but everything had to be her way... that got tiring real quick.

Reactions: kaneqc

Red469

May 18, 2018
All of this, and Haley hasn't even broken up with her boyfriend :ROFLMAO:
I know right... but shes already done it but her thinking is better do it face to face LOL make em come out to see her and hear Laters beaver LOL

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm starting to really love Lisa..She's a "coconut" hard to know but once that hard shell is opened you get all of the sweet milk..His so called girl friend is like a baked potato with no butter or soar cream

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So I take it that nobody else thinks it's kinda weird that Haley has suddenly started to call the MC "Daddy" during their 'almost-intimate' moments? I know calling a lover/potential lover "daddy" is a pretty popular kink, but Haley has already got a kink...she's into her brother. Adding "daddy" on top of brother is kinda "huh?"

Dunno bout you guys, but if Cersei Lannister started calling out "Tywin" while intimate with Jaime, I'm pretty sure Jaime would GTFO of there asap.
You're not alone in that one as i find it so weird. It works in most situations but not when her Daddy is also yours and all your life you've heard her calling your Dad that. One of the first things said about her by the MC is that she's a "Daddy's girl".
Just creeps me out in this setup. She makes a habit of calling the MC that I'm moving in with Sandra. Or Lisa. Or Stripperella next door. Maybe the boss lady or whatserface from the gym. Basically anyone else.

Red469

May 18, 2018
You're not alone in that one as i find it so weird. It works in most situations but not when her Daddy is also yours and all your life you've heard her calling your Dad that. One of the first things said about her by the MC is that she's a "Daddy's girl".
Just creeps me out in this setup. She makes a habit of calling the MC that I'm moving in with Sandra. Or Lisa. Or Stripperella next door. Maybe the boss lady or whatserface from the gym. Basically anyone else.
LOL When you date you best make sure ur girl dont wanna call you Daddy...
This is actually rather Amusing to see how many have no issues with a bro and sis relationship but have Daddy issues.
Thanks for sharing your prespective

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
LOL When you date you best make sure ur girl dont wanna call you Daddy...
This is actually rather Amusing to see how many have no issues with a bro and sis relationship but have Daddy issues.
Thanks for sharing your prespective
I'm looking at it from the MCs perspective and you clearly don't get it.
I wouldn't even attempt to understand a post in a language other than my own though so i appreciate your effort but if you're citing daddy issues you've completely missed my point.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Daddy issues : Translation : Problem with sis calling bro daddy as a sign of affection, and perhaps to suggest she actually willing to have kids with him...
You still completely misunderstood his point. You might want to re-read what he wrote more carefully.

Red469

May 18, 2018
So, Sandra is back?

Well, fuck.
Ya, tho the good thing is, its actual optional if u wanna go further with her.... Soo... if you prefer Haleys story rather then Sandras story, its easily doable...

so its really not that bad, and... with her promo, shes likely to be outa the picture for 5 days straight... Might as well be a long distance relationship... those seldom work.

Still I am looking forward to what the next update brings, lets trust that we will get a feature packed update thats focused on Haley.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes