Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 22/01/2020: Updated guide to v0.8

PLEASE NOTE: Pay attention as the story progress, some old choices will have a greater impact and will result in having different paths, The first important choice appears at #47.

Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

Last edited:

kopiluwaq

Oct 27, 2017
Viitgames, idk if you're here or not, but, thanks for making this game!
Love this game so much, this actually makes me appreciate and enjoy the story, instead of skipping through into sex scenes like what I do in other games, which is rare.
Kudos to you!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
it is confirmed viitgames has a HUGE hair obsession...that bartender has 3 dames worth..lol Diane has at least 4 1/2 feet bundled up in that crotch wiper clothe(she needs it..so dirty..tsktsk) Haley's braid if undone..would prbably be at least a foot longer..Sandra once had a braid of massive length..the butt fugly blonde friend of Sandra's from the club and squash court has at least 4-5 feet tied up in that noggin aerodrome...poor Lisa..must have had headlice recently though...
Tangled.jpg

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
The dialogue and relationships in this game are just awesome. I'm smiling and laughing every few minutes, not at all worried about when the sexy bits will arrive. This is how you keep the sexiness special without annoying the audience with pointless suspense.

However, a lot of the night scenes are too dark to see what's going on. I know that's more realistic, but it also defeats the purpose of creating the image in the first place.

Last edited:

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
Guys, this is really, really good.
The writing and character work are just so spot on. I didn't know what to expect and then I've suddenly forgotten that I'm playing a game and just mesmerized by Haley's wit and vim. I just said vim talking about an adult game.
VIM.
Whoever writes for this thing, I want to hug you.
And as a side note: who wouldn't want to meet a woman just like Haley. Wow.
Fantastic game.

Cavaradossi

May 20, 2017
Just came across this game. And have to admit that it's one of the best I've played so far. Great pacing, good story-telling (the characters really do feel like they have a personality)... And I like the fact that it isn't all easy between the twins. They both realize what they feel, but they hesitate. I like that - it's a lot better than if the characters just tell "fu* it", just let's to do it (the way a lot of games make their plot).
And btw: I just LOVE redheads with green eyes.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
The sister is just too good looking, i really dig that. Wish he would give her more clothes to wear and advance the relationship.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Really great game! But how does it survive on Patreon? I mean... The game is mainly based on an incestuous relationship (even if they didn't fuck already).

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
just played it through in one go
and i have to say sandra is nice but her ocd is really bad
in my second go i just went for haley and ignored sandra as good as i can
but then it ends

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Really great game! But how does it survive on Patreon? I mean... The game is mainly based on an incestuous relationship (even if they didn't fuck already).
asking is answering .
as long nothing happens it can stay at patreon . So be prepared for blueballing .;)

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes