Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
don't worry... it;s not the first ptolemy rodeo.
People seem to forget that IR exists, I can't blame them tho, that game has incest from the start without the need of a patch and patreon doesn't do shit about it, so there's a chance Patreon won't even notice it, since this one is ten times milder.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
People seem to forget that IR exists, I can't blame them tho, that game has incest from the start without the need of a patch and patreon doesn't do shit about it, so there's a chance Patreon won't even notice it, since this one is ten times milder.
for now.... next update Haley will untie her braid and all hell will break lose

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
funny , you get a MC who is ready to hang it in every woman available and we complain that some women aren't .
Now we have Diane acting the same and she needs checked sanitised deloused scrubbed and disinfected .
It's that old school, dirty cloth diaper she has wrapped into her hair.

You ain't going to find a licensed cosmetologist to tuck that nasty shit in there.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
funny , you get a MC who is ready to hang it in every woman available and we complain that some women aren't .
Now we have Diane acting the same and she needs checked sanitised deloused scrubbed and disinfected .
My MC have only fucked his GF Sandra yet.... twice..... so I would not call him one to hang it in every woman.

I do not have anything against Dianne, but she is not girlfriend material by her own admission.. and yes I took a tumble with her (So maybe I cheated on Sandra, while my heart is on Haley, but seriously, Sandra does not put out often.)

My secret crush is still Lisa, but waaayyy after Haley. And Lisa is probably not going to happen with her inverse Bros before Hoes viewpoint.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
My MC have only fucked his GF Sandra yet.... twice..... so I would not call him one to hang it in every woman.

I do not have anything against Dianne, but she is not girlfriend material by her own admission.. and yes I took a tumble with her (So maybe I cheated on Sandra, while my heart is on Haley, but seriously, Sandra does not put out often.)

My secret crush is still Lisa, but waaayyy after Haley. And Lisa is probably not going to happen with her inverse Bros before Hoes viewpoint.
We all love Haley, but my secret crush is Adriana, that woman is gorgeous and if Victor decide to fire MC because of Sandra she can back you up so its a Win-Win.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
We all love Haley, but my secret crush is Adriana, that woman is gorgeous and if Victor decide to fire MC because of Sandra she can back you up so its a Win-Win.
I have decided to play as a flirty but not cheating MC (OK, I accepted the fuck buddy deal). And have therefor not pursued Adriana. I will do a play through with her once the game is complete.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have decided to play as a flirty but not cheating MC (OK, I accepted the fuck buddy deal). And have therefor not pursued Adriana. I will do a play through with her once the game is complete.
as it is pretty much set in stone your gonna end up with Haley(name in title)i said fuck it..boink em all!!! only choice i have,..LOL

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is confirmed viitgames has a HUGE hair obsession...that bartender has 3 dames worth..lol Diane has at least 4 1/2 feet bundled up in that crotch wiper clothe(she needs it..so dirty..tsktsk) Haley's braid if undone..would prbably be at least a foot longer..Sandra once had a braid of massive length..the butt fugly blonde friend of Sandra's from the club and squash court has at least 4-5 feet tied up in that noggin aerodrome...poor Lisa..must have had headlice recently though...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I am wondering if we get more Adriana action in the next update ... having an affair with her could spice things up a bit ...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really think that the dialogue in this game is one of its most underrated aspects; it's short, snappy, and straight to the point. Too many adult games have these overly long diatribes where characters end up saying stuff that is so unnatural to how people actually speak. I prefer more realistic dialogue and the short, punchy way most people in this game talk is just that for me.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes