DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
chill bro don't be giving him ideas :oops:
actually i was thinking the same thing,if she lets mc go raw in her and after we've been told that she doesnt have boyfriends but instead fuck buddies how safe do you think she is? would any of you really let her go near Haley after that? lol i will definitely keep her out of the hose and away from mc and Haley

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
actually i was thinking the same thing,if she lets mc go raw in her and after we've been told that she doesnt have boyfriends but instead fuck buddies how safe do you think she is? would any of you really let her go near Haley after that? lol i will definitely keep her out the hose and away from mc and Haley
she's the Terror of Tinder...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
or the Love of Tinder...imagine a girl letting you fuck her with the ''condition'' that its only that : just sex !! everybody is gonna have a free pass on her pussy lol
I can immagne her dating profile "Diane age(?) I love to fuck and am a professional pole dancer,my body is a temple, if you know how to explore it, I may climb your pole, hehe"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
maybe,or maybe we could put her in the corner of the room just to watch as mc and Haley fuck their brains out only to not be able to join in herself,i think that would break her and make her reconsider her whole life choices :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you sure you're a sith? that sounds like something a jedi sage would say

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally played the last two updates of this one... I can see what people meant about Sandra... even though I am generally not attracted to black girls, once she cut her hair she looked kind of cute... and those puppy eyes she made when she is leaving town but doesnt want to break up...

This is why I hate when devs force a relationship in the plot instead of letting us choose... Now I have to kick this poor puppy to the curb if I want the MC to get with Haley, and feel like a monster for it...

On happier news I am glad the devs finally tossed me a bone, since the start I was more interested in Alanna than Sandra, or Alanna's little sister... so when you beat her in raquetball and she set up a dinner date I was like "I am gonna pound her so hard her vagina is going to look like an exploded hot pocket".

Also happy we got to finally bang the fitness neighbor, I dont get why people hate her... I honestly dont mind letting the MC be fuck buddies with her... she can talk about having one or three others banging her on the side as much as she wants, so long as I dont have to see it, and its not done in bad taste ("they areso much better than you MC, because they are old, fat, black, negative-overused stereotype")... If she just says "I banged my ex the other day, thats why I couldnt come see you", who gives a damn ? she's there at that point and rarring to go !!

Lastly my Sweet Braided Goddess, she was adorable even in the ugly granny panties lol !! Cant wait for her to be mentally ready for the schlong.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I agree with @DarkSithLord47 on saying fuck no to Diane.

I think the way they got her portrayed, she probably does have to get checked often. Hell, the clinic staff most likely knows her by name :oops:.
She's probably had the clap so many times, that even a large audience studio with an applause sign lit, couldn't compete o_O.

Maybe had so many treatment needles, that it puts the Betty Ford clinic to shame trying to help heroin addicts...Lol

Although, would give credence to the fact that she can't take birth control pills, as it would mess with the treatment she's having to take.....would also be a good reason why she has her heart rate the way it is, not because of running everyday but because of the chemicals of her treatments :geek:.

I think I've heard, the worlds most interesting man say " I don't fuck her often, but when I do....I use Trojan's extra thick, and double down on the dick".

Hell even Indiana Jones has nicknamed her "Needle Dick" , because after you use her, you have to get several needles in your dick...Lol
He was heard saying that she is indeed a temple....The Temple of Gloom.

I'm beginning to suspect that, she probably has a hidden POV camera in that hair of hers. Where some dudes put notches on the bed post, she keeps POV videos of fuck buddies....Lol

Sorry for the rant guys, I just think they shouldn't have done her like that, mostly if they are making her as a cover plan or a potential Love Interest.
It definitely turned me off of her quick, just as the slut that rooms with Sandra (Lisa I think), I cant seem to find an attraction to her, now that I stupidly witnessed her getting plowed by the old, ugly, fat ass,that normally wouldn't be able to have action with a 100 dollar hooker, unless he offered 200.

I still like the game though, just wished for some alteration to side chicks. As Haley is the main dame, she's always my first priority, so I guess the rest is trivial (with the exception of some medicated dick shot now)...Lol!...……………..Peace!!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I agree with @DarkSithLord47 on saying fuck no to Diane.

I think the way they got her portrayed, she probably does have to get checked often. Hell, the clinic staff most likely knows her by name :oops:.
She's probably had the clap so many times, that even a large audience studio with an applause sign lit, couldn't compete o_O.

Maybe had so many treatment needles, that it puts the Betty Ford clinic to shame trying to help heroin addicts...Lol

Although, would give credence to the fact that she can't take birth control pills, as it would mess with the treatment she's having to take.....would also be a good reason why she has her heart rate the way it is, not because of running everyday but because of the chemicals of her treatments :geek:.

I think I've heard, the worlds most interesting man say " I don't fuck her often, but when I do....I use Trojan's extra thick, and double down on the dick".

Hell even Indiana Jones has nicknamed her "Needle Dick" , because after you use her, you have to get several needles in your dick...Lol
He was heard saying that she is indeed a temple....The Temple of Gloom.

I'm beginning to suspect that, she probably has a hidden POV camera in that hair of hers. Where some dudes put notches on the bed post, she keeps POV videos of fuck buddies....Lol

Sorry for the rant guys, I just think they shouldn't have done her like that, mostly if they are making her as a cover plan or a potential Love Interest.
It definitely turned me off of her quick, just as the slut that rooms with Sandra (Lisa I think), I cant seem to find an attraction to her, now that I stupidly witnessed her getting plowed by the old, ugly, fat ass,that normally wouldn't be able to have action with a 100 dollar hooker, unless he offered 200.

I still like the game though, just wished for some alteration to side chicks. As Haley is the main dame, she's always my first priority, so I guess the rest is trivial (with the exception of some medicated dick shot now)...Lol!...……………..Peace!!
i liked Diane a lot until this update but the way she was written.. omg!! how do you go from soft teasing to straight fucking and not to mention the whole : boyfriend = bad , fuckbuddy = good,and the no protection while fucking...too many things piled up and if the dev decided to portrait her as a whore and not a Li, i think he did a good job in my book

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes