Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I know we all have big dreams but think about it this story is too realistic nothing fantasy about it this is why so many people like this game if Dev was to add any type of 3 some between any of the women he would lose respect from a lot of his supporters if the game was introduced in that fashion cool but MC is not that type to form harems or 3some he goes with the flow of whats happening he does not make things happen he is always put in the middle and let it happen or not the girls are friends but not close enough for 3somes and only person here whos wild enough is Lisa but that would never happen girlfriend sees her as a little sister and tries to guide her to do the right thing how can I mentor you and be intimate with you does not add up supporters would lose respect for Dev cause it would seem like Dev is running out of ideas and just pulling things out of his or her arse
I agree that the MC+H+S ending is far fetched. But the potential for 3somes is there. MC+2 random chicks (I fuck all I can ^^), MC+H+neighbor and MC+H+Lisa ... and to be honest. After this update and the scene at shopping, I can see a MC+S+Lisa ... with maybe the help of a lot of alcohol ^^ Sandra showed us a naughty side ... maybe we can expand that ...

After this update I can see a lot of new potential. We have to check on Lisa for S - and as a good Muffin we will check Lisa thoroughly. :p Then the neighbor fuck-buddy and of course we have more time for Haley now :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This seemed like a small and disappointing update, IF you're on the "Haley Only" path. I understand that, I do- and it does seem like we're approaching "critical mass" now that Haley's telling us we need to choose. It sounds like and we already know how she feels about the whole situation.

From reading the comments, it does sound like there was more content if you're not on the "Haley Only" path or the "Trying to build a Harem" path. I'm on the "Haley Only" path (and possibly a little side order of Lisa path on the DL). Although, I really don't want to do anything that could potentially break Haley's heart (when she asked the MC if it would always be "us" and she had the sad look/pout on her face)- I could already feel my heart sinking... :)

Out of curiosity, if you're pursuing someone other than Haley (Heretics, Blasphemers) :)- what happened in this update? It appears that something happened with Sandra and Diane- I'm just wondering what it was exactly. I get the forced relationship with Sandra had to happen (I've even mentioned it in earlier posts)- it had to happen in order for the plot/conflict to develop, so that part makes sense. Also, it's not lie the MC hasn't been given other opportunities to be with other women- so there is the potential for some variety (Sandra, his boss, Diane...) I like all the ladies in this game and think they're rendered beautifully. I still like the interaction/banter between Haley and the MC- it's very well written. It's just this game, for me, is all about Haley. If you didn't fall in Love with her instantly and in that same instant realize that there were no other ladies in the world that could ever compare to her- then there just "has" to be something wrong with you. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Safetydummy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
installed the mod that highlights the "correct" choice..and made sure to always choose the incorrect ones concerning Haley..has no real effect on the incest progression..why are there choices then?..lol..for those complaining about being forced to date Sandra..pity us that are forced to romance our sister...HAHAA(do not care if she's the title character or not...piffles and PFFFT to thee!!!)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well, maybe the occasional speculation is true and
But I still doubt it.

A darker game would make the MC's choices regarding
But again, I don't know if this game is going to be that dark. That said, this is the choice that could make the previous spoiler "come true," so to speak.

For now, pending unexpected developments, my earlier guess remains:

Anyway, I very much enjoyed the update. Tension keeps climbing. Best of all, Haley's braid has morning wood.

Oct 29, 2016
Unfortunately the Haley relationship seems to be evolving very very slowly and in a kind of dumb way - i mean they sleep together with their underwear and she s seen his dick so many damn times. So yeah, it is kinda stupid avoiding the innevitable just for the sake of simply avoiding the innevitable.

A more realistic approach would be, i dont know, maybe if they were not sleeping together naked.

Also, i fear that even if they indeed proceed in the future updates this will materialize in the night scene where you simply cannot see ANYTHING since those scenes are very very dark.

Additionally.. Sandra,
Oh man i cant stand her. I just play her scenes for the harcore action but this time the scene unlocking after you decide to help her doing her crazy mambo jumbo stuff with her suitcase was an option i took in a very " I DONT WANT TO FUCKIN HELP YOU YOU WACKO" kind of way..

On the bright side, I havent yet stopped liking Haley as a VN character, she has something that i find really attractive.

Reactions: Namco15

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
installed the mod that highlights the "correct" choice..and made sure to always choose the incorrect ones concerning Haley..has no real effect on the incest progression..why are there choices then?..lol..for those complaining about being forced to date Sandra..pity us that are forced to romance our sister...HAHAA(do not care if she's the title character or not...piffles and PFFFT to thee!!!)
Whether you noticed it or not, there are scenes you don't get if Haley's point score is not high enough.

Reactions: Bakkalon

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Well, maybe the occasional speculation is true and
But I still doubt it.

A darker game would make the MC's choices regarding
But again, I don't know if this game is going to be that dark. That said, this is the choice that could make the previous spoiler "come true," so to speak.

For now, pending unexpected developments, my earlier guess remains:

Anyway, I very much enjoyed the update. Tension keeps climbing. Best of all, Haley's braid has morning wood.
Haha, there is only one artist that is that dark. And I bet we wont see 3 girls in a burning house ;)

Love the game though. Top 5 for me. Want to keep playing it.

Reactions: Ray1021

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No, not that level of darkness and tragedy. In this game, that would be Haley getting a haircut.
I would burn a thousand Megans to save Haley's braid. Look at it, worship it. Don't let Sandra's silky hair or Diane's bun (her hair, not her amazing bum) distract you from our holyness.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would burn a thousand Megans to save Haley's braid. Look at it, worship it. Don't let Sandra's silky hair or Diane's bun (her hair, not her amazing bum) distract you from our holyness.
the braid is a status symbol for ginger sisters, everytime she puts a naughty thought in her brother's mind, it grows by a milimeter

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
and even if it does, would he get "hit" cause no where when describing the game said anything relating to incest (that i saw)
IR is still there and that's as incestuous as you can get.

the braid is a status symbol for ginger sisters, everytime she puts a naughty thought in her brother's mind, it grows by a milimeter
At this rate it's going to need her own room.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes