myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Demonius

Well I would go after the bar tender before I would go after Lisa unless the bar tender likes beached whales too then I would ignore them as well.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
This update went quick if you haven't sealed the deal with anyone else yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where's Kelso to pop out and yell burn? Seriously though now hopefully this relationship will fully implode in an update or two. I do thank her for the use of the pool and falling asleep.:whistle:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Unfortunately the Haley relationship seems to be evolving very very slowly and in a kind of dumb way - i mean they sleep together with their underwear and she s seen his dick so many damn times. So yeah, it is kinda stupid avoiding the innevitable just for the sake of simply avoiding the innevitable.
yeah, I agree for the most part, after the kiss in the pool I thought we were already there, but Haley shuts MC down, clearly lying to herself, she contradicts herself sleeping with her brother like that, letting him see her naked, grabbing his dick and so on

but I don't think it doesn't make any sense, she is clearly torn between her desire for her brother and her fear of losing something important for her, she is fearful of what they will become if they cross the line, at the same time she can't stop thinking on her brother, she even scolds him when she goes to that trip with Adriana for not showing her how he missed her.

I don't know exactly what she is afraid to lose when they cross the line, she states that it's "everything", but what exactly? We don't know for sure

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
yeah, I agree for the most part, after the kiss in the pool I thought we were already there, but Haley shuts MC down, clearly lying the herself, she contradicts herself sleeping with her brother like that, letting him see her naked, grabbing his dick and so on

but I don't think it doesn't make any sense, she is clearly torn between her desire for her brother and her fear of losing something important for her, she is fearful of what they will become if they cross the line, at the same time she can't stop thinking on her brother, she even scolds him when she goes to that trip with Adriana for not showing her how he missed her.

I don't know exactly what she is afraid to lose when they cross the line, she states that it's "everything", but what exactly? We don't know for sure
Everything they have as a brother and sister as known by the people that know them as such. In other words, their family and friends would never accept it, if it was found out at work they'd probably be fired. The MC especially not only for cheating on Sandra but who he cheated on her with. There's more than a high chance they'd have to move away from everyone and everything to be together so they could start over fresh without anyone knowing they were brother and sister.

There's also another side to it, and that is their relationship as brother and sister. Once they cross that line, if something goes wrong in their relationship as lovers they will NEVER be able to go back. It's not like lovers who become friends again. Their whole dynamic will be changed forever.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
only way to avoid the incest that makes sense in the narrative is..Haley and Diane hook up and Haley forgets all about her brother due to The Power of HOOHAA!!!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
only way to avoid the incest that makes sense in the narrative is..Haley and Diane hook up and Haley forgets all about her brother due to The Power of HOOHAA!!!
Or we just give into temptation and have a 4way with Haley, Diane, Lisa and the MC.

Reactions: Namco15

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Speaking of Diane, she would probably be a good "beard" for Haley/MC. She doesn't want a relationship with MC, but she can pretend to be his (or Haley's) GF so Haley/MC can be together but keep that a secret. She seems to be more sexual than I previously thought, with the "cure" for hangovers and fuck-buddies stuff. She'd probably get off on the idea that Haley and MC are making baby braids next door.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never chose Sandra so I don't consider it cheating on her when the MC is with his sister and they might as well just let the MC tell her to move on and find someone else as I'm never going to do anything with her ever.

I would rather have a 4way with Haley, Diane, bar tender and the MC but isn't there another girl that he met as well when he went to the bar with Lisa and Sandra and some other girl.

Reactions: Jubz and Valeck

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Diane is a babybump waiting to happen..also an idiot..not on the pill cause it messes with her goop..MC goes in raw..but is pulled out..Diane being all fitness NURSE is the FIRST one who should know how bloody often pregnancies happen with pullout..LOL..Diane has a derp..also..she's fired from Hot-Nurse General Hospital!!!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Everything they have as a brother and sister as known by the people that know them as such. In other words, their family and friends would never accept it, if it was found out at work they'd probably be fired. The MC especially not only for cheating on Sandra but who he cheated on her with. There's more than a high chance they'd have to move away from everyone and everything to be together so they could start over fresh without anyone knowing they were brother and sister.

There's also another side to it, and that is their relationship as brother and sister. Once they cross that line, if something goes wrong in their relationship as lovers they will NEVER be able to go back. It's not like lovers who become friends again. Their whole dynamic will be changed forever.
I don't know if it would be as dramatic as that, but yeah, it would have some repercutions, specially with their parents. Their friends would turn their back on them because they fuck? not sure about that, all their friends know how close they are, but about Sandra you're right, and also about their job, mostly because of Sandra, I don't think Victor would care about that otherwise, being a gay man and probably knowing how it is to be judged for loving someone you are not supposed to in the eyes of society

When I think of something Haley is fearful of losing I think something more along those lines in the second paragraph, she is afraid of what their relationship will become and not being able to go back to what they had, don't know if she really cares all that much about what other people think, also it fits more with those nightmares she had and that led them to start sleeping together in the first place

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Speaking of Diane, she would probably be a good "beard" for Haley/MC. She doesn't want a relationship with MC, but she can pretend to be his (or Haley's) GF so Haley/MC can be together but keep that a secret. She seems to be more sexual than I previously thought, with the "cure" for hangovers and fuck-buddies stuff. She'd probably get off on the idea that Haley and MC are making baby braids next door.
Actually a fuck buddy is a bad idea. Because if she has to pretend to be "the girlfriend" it digs into her casual lifestyle. She probably wouldn't even agree to it

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Actually a fuck buddy is a bad idea. Because if she has to pretend to be "the girlfriend" it digs into her casual lifestyle. She probably wouldn't even agree to it
she is ALL the new age..so i expect unexpected preggers..the mumps..the measles many std's kale tofu and vegan bacon..shit..just lost all interest in her on that last one :oops:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That idea doesn't seem half bad, Diane already seems to be fishy regarding MC and Haley's relationship and I don't think she'd mind if MC was blowing Haley's back out next door.

Reactions: vir_cotto

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Diane is a babybump waiting to happen..also an idiot..not on the pill cause it messes with her goop..MC goes in raw..but is pulled out..Diane being all fitness NURSE is the FIRST one who should know how bloody often pregnancies happen with pullout..LOL..Diane has a derp..also..she's fired from Hot-Nurse General Hospital!!!
Not to mention a walking std dump if she let's everybody to rawdog her. If Viit wants the DrPinkCake's Crown for Edginess and Butthurt, he can make the MC contract an std from Diane and transmit that shit to Haley down the line. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes