Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
as long nothing happens it can stay at patreon . So be prepared for blueballing .;)
IR is full on incest and it's on Patreon, the key isn't not adding incest but not making too much noise about it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Only4You

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
IR is full on incest and is in Patreon, the key isn't not adding incest but not making too much noise about it.
Oh, yes! Why didn't I notice this before! IR doesn't have any patch, yet survived on Patreon. Now I feel kinda relieved about Haley's Story's future.

Reactions: Mytez

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
what can i say about this except MOAR PLS!!!! Haley's character is addictive...cant get enough of her, and if patreon give you trouble then i think subscribe star may help... MR.Dots moved DMD to there and that is how i concurrently donate to the "course". Anyhows great work so far...pls keep it up :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
IR is full on incest and it's on Patreon, the key isn't not adding incest but not making too much noise about it.
Oh, yes! Why didn't I notice this before! IR doesn't have any patch, yet survived on Patreon. Now I feel kinda relieved about Haley's Story's future.
however, till now nothing incriminating happened

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, I don't think the patreon snitches would play as far into the game to find it.
You can clearly see some chemistry with the brother and sister though from the getgo. But they'll have to really look into it and nothing much has happened yet. As long as they make the devs life easier I'm all into it so I hope things stay the same

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
i know on this site everybody looks at incest like at a peanut sandwich , nothing special and a daily event.
But in this game they know it will destroy everything they have and the inner struggle they have feels real.
I am not sure I want them to loose that struggle . So far there is a certain realism in this game and living in a incest relationship would deny this.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i know on this site everybody looks at incest like at a peanut sandwich , nothing special and a daily event.
But in this game they know it will destroy everything they have and the inner struggle they have feels real.
I am not sure I want them to loose that struggle . So far there is a certain realism in this game and living in a incest relationship would deny this.
A lot of the players don't care tbh, they just wanna see Haley get her back blown out by MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: riktor

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I don't understand why Haley wants to break-up with her Bf, even a hint of her being in-love with her brother isn't there. Isn't it better if she will break up with her Bf after the sex with MC, not before the sex

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't understand why Haley wants to break-up with her Bf, even a hint of her being in-love with her brother isn't there. Isn't it better if she will break up with her Bf after the sex with MC, not before the sex
She clearly didn't like the relationship, he is off doing his band stuff and left her alone. She made a good decision, she knew she wasn't happy and did something about it when she got the chance.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
She clearly didn't like the relationship, he is off doing his band stuff and left her alone. She made a good decision, she knew she wasn't happy and did something about it when she got the chance.
There was, in fact, zero indication that she was actually in love with the boyfriend. They had zero chemisty. Zero in-game sex. He was nothing more than a narrative device to push Haley towards her brother, which is why she broke up with the boyfriend in the first place.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There was, in fact, zero indication that she was actually in love with the boyfriend. They had zero chemisty. Zero in-game sex. He was nothing more than a narrative device to push Haley towards her brother, which is why she broke up with the boyfriend in the first place.
The boyfriend is basically Haley's version of Sandra.

EDIT: I didn't realize how similar they are when I posted that. Sandra is leaving MC for her job, Haley BF left her for his job. No chemistry, sex or anything. Both are plot devices. Just wish we could've dumped Sandra quicker rather than drag her along. She is a nice girl, but not for MC.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well, the MC and Sandra have at least had sex. I don't think I'd call what they have "chemistry" either, but it's clear that Sandra has some sort of feelings for, uh, Muffin. The MC has given the impression that he ended up roped into a relationship he never really wanted from the very start, but then again he has that flat emotional aspect that's become somewhat of a signature of this particular writer's male MCs and so it's hard to really know what he's thinking. That said, it's possible to play the story in such a way that he's kind and somewhat sweet to Sandra, which Haley never was to her boyfriend. Still, it feels — I'm not going to go through the script and check — like the majority of their time together is arranged by someone else. Mostly Haley. Which is the long way 'round to agreeing that she's a plot device meant to delay the moment the MC and Haley are forced to confront their relationship. What remains to be seen is whether or not staying with Sandra too long affects the outcome of that confrontation.

That and just how badly anyone who stuck with Sandra is going to feel when they break up. I've said it before, but on the "stay with her for now" route I feel like I'm about to kick a puppy that's done nothing to deserve it.

Watching the MC drift through encounters and experiences without seeming to do much of anything to instigate them (Lisa and the changing room with Sandra are the only proactive moments I can remember), I find it helpful to remind myself that he isn't the titular character. We're playing the main character, but he's not actually the main character.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes