DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No, I don't think you're defending the game. I think you're attacking a user because he makes a comment you don't like. I think you need to not take things so seriously and also to speak only for yourself.
how was i attacking him? just cause you agree with him and you think he's funny doesnt make it so.And also i dont think i speak for myself when my comment was backed up by the dev of the game,feel free to delete my comment if it makes you feel better but that wont make it less true that myself,others and the dev himself dont agree with the beastiality and other things that guy implied..

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
how was i attacking him? just cause you agree with him and you think he's funny doesnt make it so.And also i dont think i speak for myself when my comment was backed up by the dev of the game,feel free to delete my comment if it makes you feel better but that wont make it less true that myself,others and the dev himself dont agree with the beastiality and other things that guy implied..
Excuse me, I'm not the one who started that bestiality thing picture where the dog is sniffing Haley's crouch, it's NTRBitch
I'm an incest lover , I just play this game because of Bro-Sis so definitely we are on the same side but it's just that I don't mind Bestiality if ever since it's very rare and it's illegal and don't think that count as NTR cause I have seen it in "My Sister Mia" & Bone Tales

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's hard for the MC to be more romantic with Haley considering his situation. I'm sure once he decides to take his relationship with Haley to the next level there won't be any more reason to hold back.
You have a more generous opinion of MC than most. He's not "Life with Mary's MC" dull, but he sure doesn't take the initiative in a lot. Was very surprised he talked Sandra into being naughty at the store, hopefully a sign of more investment to come.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You have a more generous opinion of MC than most. He's not "Life with Mary's MC" dull, but he sure doesn't take the initiative in a lot. Was very surprised he talked Sandra into being naughty at the store, hopefully a sign of more investment to come.
Sandra is one thing as she's your (forced) girlfriend, but to expect MC to be like that with Haley currently in the game is unrealistic. Haley is allowing the player to take that next step in their relationship.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Sandra is one thing, but to expect MC to be like that with Haley currently in the game is unrealistic. Haley is allowing the player to take that next step in their relationship.
I understand where you're coming from, but to me it seems he is just along for the ride, willing to go as far (or as little) as whoever he's with is willing. Be it Haley, Sandra, or even Dianne and Lisa. That's why I was impressed with him getting Sandra out of her comfort zone in the changing room. He's actually TAKING CHARGE and PUSHING BOUNDARIES for a change. Which is why I see it as a good development for his relationship with Haley. Because I agree, she's been holding back and waiting for him to take the next move but until now, he hadn't shown any inclination to do more than follow her lead.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I understand where you're coming from, but to me it seems he is just along for the ride, willing to go as far (or as little) as whoever he's with is willing. Be it Haley, Sandra, or even Dianne and Lisa. That's why I was impressed with him getting Sandra out of her comfort zone in the changing room. He's actually TAKING CHARGE and PUSHING BOUNDARIES for a change. Which is why I see it as a good development for his relationship with Haley. Because I agree, she's been holding back and waiting for him to take the next move but until now, he hadn't shown any inclination to do more than follow her lead.
All that's gonna change now that Haley is letting the player take the initiative. Or rather it should at least. My only question is if you'll be forced into a relationship with Haley kinda like you were with Sandra or if you'll be able to dub her and keep your siblings only relationship and if doing so will she move on to other men? All in due time I guess

erkper

May 16, 2018
All that's gonna change now that Haley is letting the player take the initiative. Or rather it should at least. My only question is if you'll be forced into a relationship with Haley kinda like you were with Sandra or if you'll be able to dub her and keep your siblings only relationship and if doing so will she move on to other men? All in due time I guess
You will never dump Haley. And no one in their right mind who has played to this point in the game would want to. It's not MC's Story, or Sandra's Story, or...

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
My only question is if you'll be forced into a relationship with Haley kinda like you were with Sandra or if you'll be able to dub her and keep your siblings only relationship and
Almost certainly, given the title. However, if there are enough players who don't like that, it's likely somebody will put together a mod that makes them not related, or possibly the dev will add a story path where you're able to resist your feelings until you can get over here (possibly reuniting with Sandra, or finding another distraction).

if doing so will she move on to other men?
VERY unlikely. Having a love interest (even a former one) end up with somebody else usually alienates a large portion of the fanbase. Possibly, if it happens as a sort of epilogue where she ends up with a great guy after you've found the perfect girl, so it's just part of 'and they all live happily ever after' style ending.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
did the dev post any preview?
Well, there's a progress report on his Patreon posted 3 days ago, which was talked about here - first post on this page, in fact. No newer posts on Patreon at this time. Which you could have seen by looking at his Patreon yourself. It's linked in the OP.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes