Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yep this ranks as one of my favorites. There are a few that are lets say stuck in first place and I don't want to pick one as the winner.
Haley's Story
Alexandra
The DeLuca Family
Kindread: The Redburns

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There was, in fact, zero indication that she was actually in love with the boyfriend. They had zero chemisty. Zero in-game sex. He was nothing more than a narrative device to push Haley towards her brother, which is why she broke up with the boyfriend in the first place.
Well, I just hope that Haley isn't a virgin, they had zero in-game sex but maybe in the past that the game won't bother saying

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Wow, maybe this game will surprise us in the future, I don't mind a little bit taste of bestie in here or should I say I don't mind seeing Haley having fun with the dog or maybe the owner of it.

View attachment 319616
Haley having fun with the dog owner? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you're in the wrong game,this is not a NTR game so keep dreaming :LOL::LOL::LOL:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
No, not with the owner of the dog.

Only to get some experience because in this CG the dog piqued Haley's curiosity, maybe childlike ... :love:

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No, not with the owner of the dog.

Only to get some experience because in this CG the dog piqued Haley's curiosity, maybe childlike ... :love:
then he/she should not have mentioned the dog owner cause if someone else goes near Haley except Mc shit is going down like people would riot in the streets :LOL: ( and that's not even funny)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
maybe you should express yourself better cause from that it sounded like you would like her to have sex with the dog and/or the owner of it ;)
Huh? who say it's NTR? Please read carefully, not with the dog owner, and as far as I know, It's Bestiality not NTR
Use your common sense buddy. Even if it's the owner of the dog, who's the owner of the dog by the way? it's Adrianna right ? so he might be saying , Haley or Adrianna having fun with the dog. You thought he's pertaining to Richard? my goodness. There is a game where Horse and Dog fuck the sister, Dog got his dick sandwiched and sucked by the mother but no one complains about ntr in that. An animal can't be an ntr guy, it has no feelings, it just want to fuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That Lisa girl isn't my type, She's the only one I don't want to have sex in here, I don't like her face, reminds me of some crazy bitch vegan in the other bro-sis game that I played I can't remember her name though

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Use your common sense buddy. Even if it's the owner of the dog, who's the owner of the dog by the way? it's Adrianna right ? so he might be saying , Haley or Adrianna having fun with the dog. You thought he's pertaining to Richard? my goodness. There is a game where Horse and Dog fuck the sister, Dog got his dick sandwiched and sucked by the mother but no one complains about ntr in that. An animal can't be an ntr guy, it has no feelings, it just want to fuck
people are so out of point its not even funny anymore...this is not a beastiality game or our dear Haley fucking owners of dogs either male or female... this is a story about the developing relationship between two siblings,its sweet and romantic and fucking unique,there are other games out there that will fulfill your fantasies,clearly THIS IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU GUYS my friend so drop it,take the game as it is or move to another

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Funny bringing up the dog. As that joke was almost cut because we worried people would take it the wrong way. The dog was almost cut from the game because of possible misunderstandings

people are so out of point its not even funny anymore...this is not a bestiality game or our dear Haley fucking owners of dogs either male or female... this is a story about the developing relationship between two siblings,its sweet and romantic and fucking unique,there are other games out there that will fulfill your fantasies,clearly THIS IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU GUYS my friend so drop it,take the game as it is or move to another
What he said. No bestiality in any game I'm involved with. Thanks for the support. Glad you like it.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
people are so out of point its not even funny anymore...this is not a beastiality game or our dear Haley fucking owners of dogs either male or female... this is a story about the developing relationship between two siblings,its sweet and romantic and fucking unique,there are other games out there that will fulfill your fantasies,clearly THIS IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU GUYS my friend so drop it,take the game as it is or move to another
Why are you so afraid ? Don't cry man, you are just like the MC in this game afraid of Dog, you also don't want Haley to get a Dog? You whine over a silly joke? My goodness

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Why are you so afraid ? Don't cry man, you are just like the MC in this game afraid of Dog, you also don't want Haley to get a Dog? You whine over a silly joke? My goodness
it wasnt funny at first and it sure as hell isn't funny now and fyi in case you cant read have someone explain to you the post above you from the dev of the game,nobody here is crying over your post and/or thinks you're funny

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Well, I think he's funny.
you might be the only one or one of the very few...i dont think the majority of players here would wanna consider Haley doing stuff with anyone else except the mc even if its meant as a joke...if i go to the Pandora's box game thread and ask ''as a joke'' why is the mc such a wimp or why is his gf such a whore people would tear me a new one cause that's not what that game is about so when people come here and make ''funny jokes'' about our Haley i think i have the right to defend the game dont you think ;)

Reactions: El Tanque
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes