Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Short update, but nice to get to play this again. I wonder what happens on the Sandra path.

Need to see more of Haley's bush as well. However the night scenes are still way too dark. Seeing up Haley's skirt and it's impossible to tell.

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
You boys are crazy.. If there was gonna be a set up for NTR/Sharing... I think it would have started with either Adriana's husband or Mr Klaus by proxy, just showing MC interested in the idea.

With that said,Fuck that... And to the guy moaning about how Haley should be with be with 100 guys if MC can... SHE ENCOURAGES him... Plus she is ok with it... That's her decision.. I think the only one we are really cheating on her with is Adriana imo.

Reactions: Krynh

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Did i just downloaded 4 gb for 5min update?
Yes, actually :D

Dunno, the last updates were very boring, exhausted, strained. it's like the author has nothing to say. He's not interested in game anymore, he wants somehow finish it and forget.
It is a consequence of the game being a Pure Love story. We already got the girl, so the original conflict of the game is already resolved. All that came afterwards is ad hoc. It can still be amazing, but it requires to shine on its own merits and sometimes that is not easy to do.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I knew he lost it the moment he decided to let them have incestuous vaginal intercourse some updates ago. Way too early and at the worst place to keep it a secret IMHO! Maybe just to get Haley knocked up and ready for pregnancy endings.
There is a bunch of games that more or less ends after the dirty deed. But the challenge is what come after if you want to make a good story right?

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Indeed many games, and probably many players, are just going for the "how to bed her" route and then give some ending. And there are games out there who forget this and just let you have sex more or less indefinitely without any story progress whatsoever once you started. Few and far between are those with an overarching story which is actually interesting. Well, the last part is subjective, on another game's thread people are complaining about "get lost with the story, I wanna fuck her already".

In essence however the decision about what comes after the act is probably the most difficult one.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Indeed many games, and probably many players, are just going for the "how to bed her" route and then give some ending. And there are games out there who forget this and just let you have sex more or less indefinitely without any story progress whatsoever once you started. Few and far between are those with an overarching story which is actually interesting. Well, the last part is subjective, on another game's thread people are complaining about "get lost with the story, I wanna fuck her already".

In essence however the decision about what comes after the act is probably the most difficult one.
Well even with an overarching story, I suppose you need some "fillers" as well. So it doesn't end up feel like one hurdle after the other. There is some games that make me question why the protag haven't gotten ptsd yet.

I think the anal scene in this update was a stab at many games out there that portray such without use of lubrication and going in hot and heavy with no issues.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
i could see that as a way to end this game
Indeed, don't get me wrong! I ain't gonna judge their decisions anymore. Just saying that this 1 scense might have destroyed the easy going atmosphere + conversation between our beloved siblings. Almost everything this VN was based on at the beginning.

Reactions: ImperialD

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Indeed, don't get me wrong! I ain't gonna judge their decisions anymore. Just saying that this 1 scense might have destroyed the easy going atmosphere + conversation between our beloved siblings. Almost everything this VN was based on at the beginning.
The easy-going conversation is still there in abundance, although the overall atmosphere has been tempered by... events.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I see people saying that the update was short,
do you think the end of the game is near?
If so, I think I'll wait for him to finish
to play it.
Or do you think there is still a lot to show?
just my guess would be its close to the end .... i mean not much really left to be worked out ... but what the hell do i know ....
i wish i could do this shit so i could make a game ... but i don't have the brains :rolleyes:

Reactions: V&M

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
First, I love this game. It has one of the best and most fleshed out and realistic incest stories on this site.
Second, how the fuck is it still on Patreon without needing an incest patch? These two are straight up blood related and the brother/sister relationship is the WHOLE point to this game. Did Patreon just not read the description? I'm not complaining, but how is this possible? Is the dev a wizard? Seriously....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Haley's Story v0.92.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes