xalroth

Jun 13, 2017
Amazing update as always, I'm loving how the relationship with every character is progressing. The Haley route was a little bit short, as per usual, but it had Haley in it, so that's good enough.
Haley is likely to be the best female character in any game that has been showcased here. I did not even realize there were other routes than her's in the game and it matters little that I do now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Haley's Story v0.45.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.06.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Would it be possible to have Haley call you Brother instead of Daddy?

Perhaps a option where you can choose which one you prefeer. Perhaps something as simple as the game substituting every instance of Daddy with Bro/Brother

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
lol I am currently in office when I saw the update drop. I plugged in the LAN wire and dled the 2gb update in 15mins (thank you superior office internet). Now cant wait to go home and play :p
Had to un-maximize the screen and move it downwards while scrolling through comments to make sure no raunchy picture comes into view since my cubicle is directly opposite the door with my back to it lmao

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Isn't the Daddy talk a bit sudden? Am I forgetting something or is this the first time she goes into it?

Reactions: Namco15

schiable

Mar 18, 2019
I think we will see some Daddy stuff, but also other fetishes later in the game. The game focuses mainly on Hayley, with side characters just as a mere distraction, so the dev needs to bring in some variation in sex to keep it interesting.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes