Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Why do people ask for WT updates the day of a release? Not everyone is on same time zone/sleep schedule and such give people a bit of time :p BTW until the one who made pdf walkthrough this is ep 10 part:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Somethings off..It ends in bed after the bathtub...No fun with Adriana and I followed the walkthrough

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's called Milking.
I'm somewhat reluctant to call it milking because there are non-Haley content in the game. It's just that everyone else is so uninteresting that I can't be bothered trying to like them.

To be honest, I am far more worried about the storytelling and the writing. Life with Mary started off interesting but then gone down so fast to a disappointing ending because the story quickly becoming boring. I'm starting to feel that Haley's Story might also go down into the same path. The relationship started off really well with the slow burn, but then it became very formulaic for many episodes (each update ending in bed where they took one very small step further) and suddenly now it's BAM bare-ass daddy spanking, topless sleeping, and bathtub fingering all in one update.

I'm extremely worried that the devs ran out of ideas on how to progress the relationship (see how the dialogue between MC and Haley are pretty much the same "we shouldn't do this" or "it's up to you" again and again for so long) that they just use the nudity/sex scene to fill things up.

Last edited:

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
This game is absolutely amazing. And this come from a person who hate incest in games. Great characters. The chemistry between twins is almost palpable. I watch on Discovery video documentaries who presented facts about twins and they said the same thing we see in this VN: The fact that they are inseparable. And the game accomplishes this task brilliantly. The humor is great, I laughed madly at many scenes. Also I am not bothered with this “forced” relationship with Sandra as long as I wake up every morning with Haley's face on top of me.

That said I have two questions. 1. What is it with the “We might… Lose everything” shit at the end of the 0.4 version? Are we going to an end of the game in which the MC and Haley break up? Because if it is true I am going to erase the entire HDD and never play this game again. (Actually I will check every day the F95 site for next update) And don’t give me the speech with “Like in real life”. We are in real life, it’s sucks and play games like this because of escapism among others.
Once again amazing game, exceptionally good writing, and very good characters. 5/5 (So far)

Reactions: Freezer14

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Somethings off..It ends in bed after the bathtub...No fun with Adriana and I followed the walkthrough
the only check i see for Haley is if you have 15 or greater pts.. if pts >= 15 and It doesn't look like that stops anything just what seen during certain event...

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
The 2nd question:

What is with that great love for that boyish character with no tits, minuscule ass and looking drugged all the times. Yes I am referring to Lisa and that pointless scene in hotel with her and Emma. How lame for a male character is to stay in a room with a beautiful woman (Prostitute also) and choose “Watch” (Lisa doesn’t count)? Was written as a homage for beta males?

Reactions: MadCore

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Haley's Story [v0.45] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 1.91GB

Download Win (445.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell if this version has archived cg (.rpa) file or extracted CG

hugh morris

Jul 30, 2018
Great update again. The Daddy thing did come out of nowhere, not sure how I felt about it. Just wanted to clarify there is no path to where joining Lisa led to a better result right?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Three kinds of games:

- games that you save at important choices
- games that you save at especially hot scenes
- games that you save at just for the model's facial expressions

Haley is the third type.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes