Jan 11, 2018
Great update indeed! I have some observations:
1- The protagonist was pretty active in this update like Haley's scenes and "say my name" speech at Adriana's scene in the party.
2 - "Daddy"? Has Haley some deep secret fetish? That was funny and arousing at the same time.

It wasn't complaints, that was some things I noticed while I was playing the game.

Reactions: Namco15

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Great Update (y) ... Now the waiting game for the next update start again :cry: ... We need moooooorrrreee Haley :p
So true..Wait for the next update starts..It felt like there was not enough content even if there was a decent amount of content..More haley

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Haley's Story [v0.45] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 1.91GB

Download Win (445.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Haley's Story [v0.45] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 1.91GB

Download Win (445.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx a lot !

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so save files for the update:
Lisa, Haley and Adriana

No one else needs to be updated.

Also, Viit has officially crossed that Patreon line, they're gonna be after his ass now.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ok so save files for the update:
Lisa, Haley and Adriana

No one else needs to be updated.

Also, Viit has officially crossed that Patreon line, they're gonna be after his ass now.
Facts, I hope the Dev has some sort of backup site he can use for Haley's Story. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Patreon hammers the game. Knock on wood as I really don't want that to happen.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Facts, I hope the Dev has some sort of backup site he can use for Haley's Story. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Patreon hammers the game. Knock on wood as I really don't want that to happen.
There's still some incest games that are on Patreon. There's not a single mention of the character's relationship on the page, so it should be a problem if no one rats him out.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..finished the update..i must say everyone who was redacted about the potential redacted will be all redacted and redacted that redacted finally redacted and no one died because of it... ;)

Reactions: Mixhat and Alfius

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Although some of you hate her...I'm loving this little Vixen more and more each update

View attachment 328338
I don't know why someone would hate her. :unsure:
well..finished the update..i must say everyone who was redacted about the potential redacted will be all redacted and redacted that redacted finally redacted and no one died because of it... ;)
I think its pretty redacted that they finaly start to redacted. Took them long enough.

Reactions: Alfius and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a top-notch update (y) probably the best yet, as a matter of fact, everything with Haley is heating up even more especially with the daddy scene ;) who knew she had such a kinky side :love:

Although some of you hate her...I'm loving this little Vixen more and more each update
Who can hate Lisa? point these heathens out! for me, she is the second best character after Haley

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes