jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont have a problem with the daddy stuff, and I do think it fits her personality. She has wanted to bone her bro since the beginning of the game (probably even before that) its obvious she has incestuous fetishes, along with some male-dom/sub stuff and maybe light BDSM. (she liked being spanked and earlier she made a comment about being chained to the bed).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I dont have a problem with the daddy stuff, and I do think it fits her personality. She has wanted to bone her bro since the beginning of the game (probably even before that) its obvious she has incestuous fetishes, along with some male-dom/sub stuff and maybe light BDSM. (she liked being spanked and earlier she made a comment about being chained to the bed).
I like the daddy talk myself any time a game lets me choose to have a girl call me daddy I take it it just heightens the whole taboo vibe for me I would mind some dom/sub stuff with her as long as she does it only for the MC. As for all the bitching about it not fitting her personality everyone has a hidden side to them this just happens to be hers just because we hadn't seen it before now doesn't mean it's out of character.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Brother-love <> Daddy-love. Just because she is jonesing for her brother doesn't necessarily mean she likes father figures. So we need to at the very least acknowledge that people have different tastes. On a personal level, I much rather be called by my name than some pet name. The way the episodes are written it would be some work to change the dialog to use the MC's name instead. I outlined a way for people to make an easy change of the lines if they felt they needed to.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Should I go on the trip or tell Adriana take Haley instead?!
Well, you won't be missing any content with Haley, regardless. But there might be something with one of the other girls, if the MC doesn't go with Adriana. [It might be time for something with Alana. Then again, it might be Sandra.]

I've made a save, as has been suggested. But I'll probably wind up cheating just to see a scene I might have missed by going with Adriana.

Reactions: Freezer14

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm somewhat reluctant to call it milking because there are non-Haley content in the game. It's just that everyone else is so uninteresting that I can't be bothered trying to like them.

To be honest, I am far more worried about the storytelling and the writing. Life with Mary started off interesting but then gone down so fast to a disappointing ending because the story quickly becoming boring. I'm starting to feel that Haley's Story might also go down into the same path. The relationship started off really well with the slow burn, but then it became very formulaic for many episodes (each update ending in bed where they took one very small step further) and suddenly now it's BAM bare-ass daddy spanking, topless sleeping, and bathtub fingering all in one update.

I'm extremely worried that the devs ran out of ideas on how to progress the relationship (see how the dialogue between MC and Haley are pretty much the same "we shouldn't do this" or "it's up to you" again and again for so long) that they just use the nudity/sex scene to fill things up.
In that case the Devs should add something new that can change or challenge the trajectory of their relationship like drama or character interaction. I trust this won't go down the same path as Life with Mary.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not sure how to feel about Haley's daddy fetish when she's getting fingerbanged considering it's her brother who's doing her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played every possible route i could find..no matter what..you are now Haley's Daddy..lol..so my thinking is..the game ..you gonna get with Haley no matter what..the choices are simply..do you want sidefun or just Haley..thats all the choices are..giving you sex scenes...if ya dont want to boink Adrianna and STD nurse ya dont hafta..BUT..you WILL fingerbang your Lil Haleykins..lol..hey..if she gonna call me Daddy she is now Haleykins :p

Sep 21, 2017
Since the dev left the episodes uncompressed, if you don't like the "Daddy" dialog it is super easy to change it. Just a few steps and they are all gone.

1. In the game folder delete the file ep10.rpyc, it will automagically be recreated later.
  2. In the same directory open ep10.rpy in your favorite text editor, I would recommend notepad++ if using Windows.
  3. Search for the word "daddy". There are 4 instances. Leave the first one as it refers to Victor. Change the others to any exclamation you would prefer. Save the file.
  4. When you run the game executable for the first time after editing the episode as described, it may take a few seconds more to start. During that few seconds the ep10.rpyc file is being recreated.
  5. Profit!
uhh....sounds like a bother----this means I have to do this, each and every time...right? ...but yeah calling me daddy out of the blue was...does she have the hots for our dad---or....??? yy-yeah...I got confused.....o_O

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
All around great update. Lisa, Adrianna, Haley, great sexy content with all three of them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
All around great update. Lisa, Adrianna, Haley, great sexy content with all three of them.
Lisa sex?...i avoided her path cause she has the taint of fat bald guy goo apon her...hehehehe(render shaming Rob!!!) but..she is a cutie..might hafta put aside my ewww and give her a ride :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes