ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
All around great update. Lisa, Adrianna, Haley, great sexy content with all three of them.
Lisa sex?...i avoided her path cause she has the taint of fat bald guy goo apon her...hehehehe(render shaming Rob!!!) but..she is a cutie..might hafta put aside my ewww and give her a ride :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lisa sex?...i avoided her path cause she has the taint of fat bald guy goo apon her...hehehehe(render shaming Rob!!!) but..she is a cutie..might hafta put aside my ewww and give her a ride :unsure:
You don't really have sex with her but going from our agreement in regards to Naughty Magics lesbian content, I think you will like what the MC gets to see and do with her in the new update.

Reactions: Freezer14

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
In that case the Devs should add something new that can change or challenge the trajectory of their relationship like drama or character interaction. I trust this won't go down the same path as Life with Mary.
The keyword there is "should" but I'm not too convinced that they could. Both Life with Mary and Haley's Story have zero conflict/drama going on in the game. Haley's Story has plentiful of chances to insert conflict into the game (Sandra, Adriana, Victor could play big parts in conflict) but it just didn't seem like they want to include that.

The two most unlikeable characters are Adriana's husband and Haley's boyfriend. Both of them were just pretty much brushed aside as small nuisance. So yeah I'm skeptical for the game's future.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
playing a whole new game to get the Lisa stuff...AND..the "Daddy" isnt as sudden as we think..she drops hints in a previous update she may be a sub with the chain me to the bed put a leash on me comments..ya might think they are just tossaway quips in line with the sarcastic tone of their back and forth..but i think it was foreshadowing :unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The keyword there is "should" but I'm not too convinced that they could. Both Life with Mary and Haley's Story have zero conflict/drama going on in the game. Haley's Story has plentiful of chances to insert conflict into the game (Sandra, Adriana, Victor could play big parts in conflict) but it just didn't seem like they want to include that.

The two most unlikeable characters are Adriana's husband and Haley's boyfriend. Both of them were just pretty much brushed aside as small nuisance. So yeah I'm skeptical for the game's future.
Both of the games had/have conflict. In LWM it isn't well done, but there was conflict with Mary's parents and to a lesser extent with Simone (if you cheat on Mary with her). In this game the conflict is Haley's internal conflict about MC and to a lesser extent Sandra moving away on her job. Its not over the top drama/conflict but its a key story driver.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Both of the games had/have conflict. In LWM it isn't well done, but there was conflict with Mary's parents and to a lesser extent with Simone (if you cheat on Mary with her). In this game the conflict is Haley's internal conflict about MC and to a lesser extent Sandra moving away on her job. Its not over the top drama/conflict but its a key story driver.
If you count those as conflicts, then both of the games didn't do them well at all which still makes me skeptical for the future.

The problem with Haley's internal conflict is that it's really just there not doing anything (the repetitive "I really want to but we shouldn't do this" thoughts for many episodes), and then suddenly gone as if it never existed to begin with (BAM spank me harder daddy). All of those could be made much better if Haley actually talked about it properly with MC. Instead, she had been very evasive about it. What good is a conflict if it's being evaded throughout the game?

Sandra's conflict is even worse. To start with, it's a forced relationship that suddenly existed without any input. There's no chance to develop the character for the players to decide whether they like her or not. Then she has been very supportive throughout the game with no suspicion whatsoever that MC has a thing for Haley, and now she's gone out of town.

I'm all for slow-burn when necessary, but this feels more like it doesn't really want to go anywhere. Instead of one flowing storyline with supporting character enhancing the story, the supporting characters just have their own random individual scenes without any story.

Reactions: Sorye and lyric123

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
playing a whole new game to get the Lisa stuff...AND..the "Daddy" isnt as sudden as we think..she drops hints in a previous update she may be a sub with the chain me to the bed put a leash on me comments..ya might think they are just tossaway quips in line with the sarcastic tone of their back and forth..but i think it was foreshadowing :unsure:
the sub part isnt what was out of character it was the daddy part imo there have been no hints to here having any obsession over her father or fantasizing about him in any way felt sudden

Reactions: Sorye and McWoodz

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Interesting update, had to reject Lisa though by refusing to stay, not into the whole voyeur/watching thing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Interesting update, had to reject Lisa though by refusing to stay, not into the whole voyeur/watching thing.
Say what?! Do you play these games with a blindfold?

I know what you mean, but you should have chosen your words more carefully. It left you too open for a wiseass comment.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This BS why am I forced locked into a relationship with my sister no matter what I do I treated her like manure I'm no fan incest I kept hoping towards the end Dev gave you the player a choice to pursue Haley or Sandra but seems Dev is trying to get rid of Sandra I truly believe Dev had no intent with incest in the beginning but was swayed to it by patreons

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The one thing that really stood out from this update is the fact that Haley is still very much deflecting. She's been the transgressor up to now, pushing the line between them and flirting with him. But she makes very clear never to cross the line because of what it would mean. So she puts it all on the MC. She makes it so the decision is his, if they go beyond their normal relationship, it's all on him. She's unable to shoulder responsibility for what happens and refuses to take blame if everything goes wrong and their relationship as siblings or more falls apart.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, see the name: "HAYLEY'S Story", what do you think it means?
One has to wonder what people expect when they look at the title and then see that this a story about twins.

OH MY GOD! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS GAME HAS AN INCEST ASPECT! WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS? CURSES!!!!

Actually, I blame F95's policy on tags - No tags allowed that do not actually appear in the existing game. There really need to be specific and mandatory genre buttons for both 'current' and 'future' tags. Let people know up front what is coming, so they don't play for months only to be turned off by the direction that the developer always intended to establish.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I've made a mod that changes a couple of the text things that bug me in this game - I didn't change any of the dialog, but I've removed all the extra quotation marks, de-capitalized all of the "relationships" (sister, brother, uncle, niece, etc), and tweaked the GUI to kick the character names upwards and out of the text box, and then increased the text box to use all the freed-up space.

Just unpack the archive into the game directory and allow overwrite - if you want to revert the changes just re-extract the original game and overwrite the modded scripts.

*update*
I've fixed a bunch of typos (and reported them in the bugs channel on the official discord), and there's an absolute ass-ton of missed commas, but I'm not gonna get into fixing them because I wouldn't be willing to fix them all again in the next update. Hopefully by reporting the typos they'll get fixed and I won't need to re-proof all that dialog again in the next update.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the sub part isnt what was out of character it was the daddy part imo there have been no hints to here having any obsession over her father or fantasizing about him in any way felt sudden
People are honestly reading way too much into the whole daddy thing. The term "Daddy" is some times used by sub's as an alternative to "Master" it doesn't mean she has some obsession with or is attracted to her actual father tho I can understand why minds would automatically gravitate to that train of thought given the over all theme of the story. I can't fully deny she might have some incestuous reasoning for using the term when she goes into sub mode but like I said it almost certainly has nothing to do with her actual father.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes