JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
At least it wasn't anything too compromising :p
No just shitheads ... me included! Just scared me. And I apologize to the guys who looked into it. Don't want to turn everyone on with this!!! Supposed to be secret. Only know 2 people who .......... Never mind .... I'm happy now!!

Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Three kinds of games:

- games that you save at important choices
- games that you save at especially hot scenes
- games that you save at just for the model's facial expressions

Haley is the third type.
I'll be honest: this game falls into all three categories for me

(Yes, that voice in my head is telling me that I'm saving too often on this game; I choose to ignore it this time.)

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Holy Shit have not played the game for some time but wow did it turn out great. I RLY LOVE Haley, such a sweet character. Honestly all the other girls are just a shadow in my opinion. Also started patron you a bit, hope it helps ^^

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I enjoyed the update. Being on the one true path it was short and sweet. Still good though with a bit of progression. Everyone has a kink if this is what it takes to get her to cross the line than so be it. Bro will be shaving his head like Daddy Warbucks and building up those spank swings on the squash ball court.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Would also like to know this before I invest myself emotionally and then feel empty inside -- sounds like that's the case.
A good amount of content. Probably ~5-6 hours. Can't say for certain and it depends on the choices you make. Currently at 3000+ renders.

Reactions: Canes
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes