Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Considering that the MC is either 1) in love with his sister or 2) dating Sandra (and potentially both), it's kinda hard to justify outrage over Alana thinking about having sex with another guy if the MC willingly goes home with her. Especially since he already knows what state of mind she's in. And, for that matter, he's in.

I suppose those attempting a no-Haley, no-Sandra, casual hookups only route can be grumpy about it, but they can't have been enjoying this game very much if that's how they're trying to play it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Considering that the MC is either 1) in love with his sister or 2) dating Sandra (and potentially both), it's kinda hard to justify outrage over Alana thinking about having sex with another guy if the MC willingly goes home with her. Especially since he already knows what state of mind she's in. And, for that matter, he's in.

I suppose those attempting a no-Haley, no-Sandra, casual hookups only route can be grumpy about it, but they can't have been enjoying this game very much if that's how they're trying to play it.
You can't get the scene if you're still with Sandra but other than that I agree.

Reactions: D Dog and Segnbora

Red469

May 18, 2018
Anyone else have issues with brightness of the night scenes? For me they were ok until I got to the pool party where mc/haley kiss. It was almost impossible to see the scenes they were so dark. Then the walk home immediately after. Yes, it's not my display brightness setting, i've had no issues up until now lol.
Ya ur not alone there, Best to enjoy night scenes at night with lights off...

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
Ya'll I'm just still pissy about all the "would of"s.

Game's great though, god damn I love the writing of the story. Just not the would ofs.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
No they dont... That bit of RolePlay is Beautiful, Maybe the dev will stick more Daddy Sweet Talk in?
Gonna defend Qwasar a bit here.

That this is already an incest game is not what makes it ironic, it's actually why so many people have issues with it. Let me try to explain:

1. Calling someone who is already a relative by another relative designation just sounds odd. e.g. Suppose in a mom/son incest story the son started calling her "Auntie" instead. Chances are the Mom is going to be thinking "WTF, does he actually want to fuck my sister rather than me" rather than thinking "ooh that's hot." (It's not a case of; well it's already incest so who cares.)

2. There has to be some mutuality in RolePlay. Calling someone daddy/pretending to be someone's daddy is perfectly fine. The issue here is that Haley's daddy is also the MC's daddy. That's what makes it weird. e.g. Cersei calling Euron "Daddy" is fine. Cersei calling Jamie "Tywin" and Jamie pretending to be not just any father but his own father when he is fucking Cersei is like "whhhattt?"

If Haley has a sub kink, calling the MC "boss," or "master" instead would not have resulted in so many people commenting on it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Except that "daddy" is completely standard and normal BDSM vocabulary irrespective of the actual familial relationships involved. She hasn't called him by their father's real name, she's just employing a very common term for someone a sub hopes will dominate or top her. The MC doesn't appear to have a problem with it, and if he doesn't and Haley doesn't then there's really no issue.

I simply don't believe that the majority of the objections were about there being a confusing father/brother conflation, and if you go back and read them it's clear that it was mostly an incorrect interpretation of the appellation as being an unexpected tranfer from one type of incest fetish to another. Except that it never was.

Let Haley express her kinks and her sexuality the way she wants to.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I apologize for two posts in a row, but this is a self-sufficient addendum.

People who have trouble with "daddy" are viewing it through the lens of the player or the MC. But it's Haley that's using the word. It's Haley who gets to define what she means by it. There's zero evidence that she's confused about her usage. There's zero evidence she secretly wants her actual father. She's not Alana, substitute-fucking Jack while the MC substitute-fucks Haley. She has a whole pantheon of submissive desires and calling the person she wants to be her dominant in those explorations "daddy" is her chosen emotional relationship. In a game where twins are about to fuck, "daddy" is not the hill upon which to die.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hence the word : Loyalty...
u would never know about that (Alana) scene if you didnt bother go Dipping... On top of that Alana Aint all that TBH.

That said thanks for the Info, I Sure Wont bother going that route to explore that path.

Personally, I think Haley is a Sweet, Kindhearted And Loving Girl, and as far as VN Girls go I would have to say, She is in my top 5 Favorites
I'd say that's a matter of opinion, it's not 'dipping' if you've avoided Sandra from the start, she doesn't do anything for me. The first time I saw Alana I was wanting the MC to go after that though. It's all a matter of preference.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Gonna defend Qwasar a bit here.

That this is already an incest game is not what makes it ironic, it's actually why so many people have issues with it. Let me try to explain:

1. Calling someone who is already a relative by another relative designation just sounds odd. e.g. Suppose in a mom/son incest story the son started calling her "Auntie" instead. Chances are the Mom is going to be thinking "WTF, does he actually want to fuck my sister rather than me" rather than thinking "ooh that's hot." (It's not a case of; well it's already incest so who cares.)

2. There has to be some Blah Blah BLAH
Methos23 Nailed it when he said: Ironic.
This IS an incest VN, hence the Irony.

Mr. Spock... Along with your Vulcan Logic...
To your Point 1. : No comparison, Your Point is Weak at best. You allude, to make comparisons between substitute names vs Affectionate terms of endearment...

Please Kindly get your facts straight.

To your point 2... Not worth responding to, you go from weak points to just plain not worth responding to... so I wont bother.

Get this through your head:

Haley has made her choice, who are you to judge?
Haley has spoken, Who are you to argue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Koulo077

Red469

May 18, 2018
People who have trouble with "daddy" are viewing it through the lens of the player or the MC. But it's Haley that's using the word. It's Haley who gets to define what she means by it. There's zero evidence that she's confused about her usage. There's zero evidence she secretly wants her actual father. She's not Alana, substitute-fucking Jack while the MC substitute-fucks Haley. She has a whole pantheon of submissive desires and calling the person she wants to be her dominant in those explorations "daddy" is her chosen emotional relationship. In a game where twins are about to fuck, "daddy" is not the hill upon which to die.
Fair Point Mr Segnbora, Well made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'd say that's a matter of opinion, it's not 'dipping' if you've avoided Sandra from the start, she doesn't do anything for me. The first time I saw Alana I was wanting the MC to go after that though. It's all a matter of preference.
Ya your right, It does come down to choice:
To Dip or not to Dip is the question...
I know what your saying, and each of us has our tastes, thing is Alana is a Side char... not part of the Main crew so i hardly see that being on the cards.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Get this through your head:

Haley has made her choice, who are you to judge?
Haley has spoken, Who are you to argue?
You realize that Haley is a fictitious character, right? It's the dev(s) who have made this writing decision.

I am not judging anything, just pointing out why this choice of term sticks out to many people, while many others like yourself are fine with it. There is no right or wrong answer here; some people think adding ice onto a whiskey diminishes it, some think it makes it better. It's differing tastes and opinions, and in the context of this being a game people can "argue with Haley" by not pursuing her romantic arc if they so choose.

Have a good day now.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Alana thinking about having sex with another guy if the MC willingly goes home with her. Especially since he already knows what state of mind she's in. And, for that matter, he's in.
But this game is suppose to give pleasure to players not pissed of players! Why is that necessary for Alana to say that and imagine other guy while she's not very much drunk and can still recognize whom she is with. That's bullshit and completely unnecessary

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
But this game is suppose to give pleasure to players not pissed of players! Why is that necessary for Alana to say that and imagine other guy while she's not very much drunk and can still recognize whom she is with. That's bullshit and completely unnecessary
From the MC's perspective, he is picturing/imagening Haley and she imagines Jack. Both, Alana and MC are just using the other as an replacement to releasing tension/steam. It's just a one time thing.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
From the MC's perspective, he is picturing/imagening Haley and she imagines Jack. Both, Alana and MC are just using the other as an replacement to releasing tension/steam. It's just a one time thing.
Nonsense! I don't ever recall MC imagining Haley while having sex with another woman (Adrianna, Sandra, Diane, Alana) even though he is in love with his sis. Alana is just the one imagining another guy, MC's reaction is " What ?! who's Jake?" so he is not imagining anyone . Just a one time thing? then that's really disappointing, how did you know? and I still hope there will be a proper hookup with Alana, since she is one of the routes (If Sandra rejects)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That would have been hot if it was true. Mc never imagines Haley during that scene.

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes