WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nonsense! I don't ever recall MC imagining Haley while having sex with another woman (Adrianna, Sandra, Diane, Alana) even though he is in love with his sis. Alana is just the one imagining another guy, MC's reaction is " What ?! who's Jake?" so he is not imagining anyone . Just a one time thing? then that's really disappointing, how did you know? and I still hope there will be a proper hookup with Alana, since she is one of the routes (If Sandra rejects)
Because she said, "let's not make more of it." Guess it's just that one time. And she want that Jake guy not the MC. Maybe it's just her who's imagening, who cares, both got what they needed.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
But this game is suppose to give pleasure to players not pissed of players!
You seem agitated.

Why is that necessary for Alana to say that and imagine other guy while she's not very much drunk and can still recognize whom she is with.
Their discussion at the bar makes it absolutely, 100% clear where her head's at. She flat-out tells him about Jack, even though she doesn't give him a name until later. ("Looking for affirmation. There's this guy at work. He says he won't leave his wife.") The MC even calls her out on it ("That's half your fault. I mean...if you knew he was married.") with which she agrees. He also tells her why he's drinking alone ("The insanity of your gender"), and since he's de facto broken up with Sandra by then, there's only one woman he can possibly be talking about. If the MC goes home with her anyway, that's on him. She even emphasizes what's happening while they're having sex ("We shouldn't look at each other."), to which the MC assents. And when he asks "who's Jake?" and she responds "do you care?", it turns out that he doesn't.

You compared this to netorare. That's ludicrous. Utterly insane. Alana's not your girlfriend or your unrequited love interest. She's a one-night stand. ("If I hadn't run into you, I might've taken some asshole home.") ("You're not spending the night." "When you put it like that..." "Were you planning to?" "No. Let's not make of this more than there is.") There is cheating going on, but it's between Alana, Jack, and Jack's wife. Alana wants someone else and, when that falls through, decides to get laid to take her mind off her troubles. The MC's a convenient dick, just as much of a one-night stand as Alana is, and he's using her for the very same purpose.

The MC fucking Alana could be considered poor behavior on his part, and there's an argument to be made that he shouldn't do it just based on his own personal morality, but we'd have to know Haley's feelings on the matter to know for sure whether or not she's upset by it. (My guess, based on the writing thus far: she's not. I certainly don't think she has any illusions as to why he got home so late, and if anything she's encouraged him to have sex with others.)

Alana is just the one imagining another guy, MC's reaction is " What ?! who's Jake?" so he is not imagining anyone
There's no "What?!" That's all in your head. It's a very calm question, answered immediately with no negative effects. The scene proceeds with everyone enjoying themselves and then he leaves. As for who he's imagining, you do remember why he's at the at the bar in the first place, right? It's immediately after his confrontation with Haley. He tells Alana he's trying to drown his sorrows, just like he did a few nights earlier, but Haley's clearly on his mind because their relationship is his "sorrow." For reasons that I think should be obvious he's not going to call out his sister's name while he's having sex with someone else, and maybe he's not actually thinking about her while it's happening, but Haley's 100% of the reason the MC is having sex with Alana in the first place.

and I still hope there will be a proper hookup with Alana, since she is one of the routes
What gives you the idea she's a "route?" There are only two routes in this game so far: Sandra/no Sandra and whether or not you're prioritizing Haley (e.g. accumulating points). Alana's a hot girl you can eventually fuck, but she's no more a "route" than Adriana is.

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
Another blueballs-update, or can you fuck Haley silly yet ?
Haha, I think it needs quite a few more updates to get there. Balls will turn several shades until then since it will most likely go through all the virgin phases: Teasing, flashing, kissing, french-kissing, touching, spanking, finger banging, foot-job, hand-job, I'm not ready yet, etc. etc. etc. Guess the phase we're at now...

It's a small-ish update but still good. No sexy time with Haley though.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Haha, I think it needs quite a few more updates to get there. Balls will turn several shades until then since it will most likely go through all the virgin phases: Teasing, flashing, kissing, french-kissing, touching, spanking, finger banging, foot-job, hand-job, I'm not ready yet, etc. etc. etc. Guess the phase we're at now...

Footjobs suck ...I Want My Sister!!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

It wont be that long, we're already at the finger-bang stage. Damn near got to the blowjob stage before Mom called :eek::mad:

I also believe its been confirmed the next update will have the "scene"

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You compared this to netorare. That's ludicrous. Utterly insane. Alana's not your girlfriend or your unrequited love interest. She's a one-night stand. ("If I hadn't run into you, I might've taken some asshole home.") ("You're not spending the night." "When you put it like that..." "Were you planning to?" "No. Let's not make of this more than there is.") There is cheating going on, but it's between Alana, Jack, and Jack's wife. Alana wants someone else and, when that falls through, decides to get laid to take her mind off her troubles. The MC's a convenient dick, just as much of a one-night stand as Alana is, and he's using her for the very same purpose.

What gives you the idea she's a "route?" There are only two routes in this game so far: Sandra/no Sandra and whether or not you're prioritizing Haley (e.g. accumulating points). Alana's a hot girl you can eventually fuck, but she's no more a "route" than Adriana is.
Pointless argument !, even if the one you're banging is not your girlfriend, would you be happy if she's imagining someone else not you? it's not about being ntr'd that I compare it to that, it's about pride, as a man I won't be happy with that, if that so then I rather leave her, than to have some fun knowing we're just using each other.

I know most of you don't care about this , because you're all Haley fan, of course she is the main love interest, I myself included, but it's just a one night stand with other girls like Alana, so why not make the most of it, just like Diane and Adrianna ( Adrianna says she loves his husband but she is having fun with MC) Diane also has another guy sex friend but is having fun with MC , I mean in a proper way , Why Alana can't? Okay maybe another reason is because of influence of alcohol and their current state, that's why it isn't fully consensual, let's just leave it to that

It's because there is a route where is no hookup with her (Sandra continue), and there is route where there is hookup with her (Sandra rejects), simple as that. But ofcourse I know she will not become a love interest, since it's always Haley in the first place but still I hope for a proper hookup with her if I choose the path of breakup with Sandra

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Red469

May 18, 2018
Pointless argument !, even if the one you're banging is not your girlfriend, would you be happy if she's imagining someone else not you? it's not about being ntr'd that I compare it to that, it's about pride, as a man I won't be happy with that, if that so then I rather leave her, than to have some fun knowing we're just using each other.

I know most of you don't care about this , because you're all Haley fan, of course she is the main love interest, I myself included, but it's just a one night stand with other girls like Alana, so why not make the most of it, just like Diane and Adrianna ( Adrianna says she loves his husband but she is having fun with MC) Diane also has another guy sex friend but is having fun with MC , I mean in a proper way , Why Alana can't? Okay maybe another reason is because of influence of alcohol and their current state, that's why it isn't fully consensual, let's just leave it to that

It's because there is a route where is no hookup with her (Sandra continue), and there is route where there is hookup with her (Sandra rejects), simple as that. But ofcourse I know she will not become a love interest, since it's always Haley in the first place but still I hope for a proper hookup with her if I choose the path of breakup with Sandra
Ntr, it seems your on way to write your own VN... Perhaps the title will be The life of Alana?

The Mc was under no illusion of what was on the table, no different if you ordered a steak sextra Rare.
Your placing yourself in the Mc's shoes, However, Knowing what you know... Would u really Accept that offer?

Alana is Ok, but she dont compare to Haley...

You know theres a term for that: Substitute Fuck.

Personally I didnt bother.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
even if the one you're banging is not your girlfriend, would you be happy if she's imagining someone else not you?
If she's a meaningless one-night stand that I'm fucking because I'd really rather be fucking my twin sister and she's fucking me because she'd really rather be fucking Jake? Yeah, honestly I don't really care. Sex is nice. Let's have the sex.

it's not about being ntr'd that I compare it to that
"Banging a woman who's imagining another guy fucking her is just like Netorare." is what you wrote. So, y'know, you did.

as a man I won't be happy with that, if that so then I rather leave her
Were you under the impression that Alana is into you? Because I have some unpleasant news for you...

iOkay maybe another reason is because of influence of alcohol and their current state, that's why it isn't fully consensual
I assure you that everything Alana did was fully consensual. She wanted to get laid. She did. The MC just happened to be there.

Reactions: Koulo077

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Ntr, it seems your on way to write your own VN... Perhaps the title will be The life of Alana?
Don't exaggerate ! I'm not rooting for Alana to become a main girl neither she become better with Haley or Alana liking or falling for the MC, If only Alana never said that "fuck me" jake we won't be having this kind of conversation. I just want a proper scene with her even just one just like other characters like Adriana, Diane and Sandra then after that she can go, I'll go back to Haley

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Red469

May 18, 2018
Don't exaggerate ! I'm not rooting for Alana to become a main girl neither she become better with Haley or Alana liking or falling for the MC, If only Alana never said that "fuck me" jake we won't be having this kind of conversation. I just want a proper scene with her even just one just like other characters like Adriana, Diane and Sandra then after that she can go, I'll go back to Haley
'Don't exaggerate !'

Who is exaggerating? By your own admission this got you sexually frustrated...

' If only Alana never said that "fuck me" jake (NTRBitch) we won't be having this kind of conversation.'

Your the one that wanted to be a stud and go dipping, so who is at fault here?

'I just want a proper scene with her even just one just like other characters'

So let me get this Straight, in your Game Developer mind, the Author is Deficient in his abilities by your estimation, that you feel to judge his work as improper???

Is that What your Really saying here?

Reactions: Segnbora

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mc and Alana wheir both stood up by their dates. but i dont think Alana would have appriciated if mc called her Haley.. ;) It was Alana who came to mc not the other way around mc was just minding his own buisness.

Mc still had 1 choice after driving her off to not go inside with her. i admit. But why do all of that previously only to not go inside ?? i would rather had an option when alana came to mc at the bar that the mc would had an option to tell alana he was not in the mood to talk and just wanted to be left alone. the bar scene was not mc finest moment.

The scene with the Jake thing was a huge turn off for me.. mc even mentioned who is Jake ? But mc did not call her Haley.. it would have been funny if mc did that though if your calling me Jake i call you Haley.

btw Alana still ownes me a date, i won the squash match..

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Getting drunk and dancing with your fellow barfly is one thing. Going to her place and having sex is quite another. Unless you're on a no-Sandra no-Haley playthrough, you know you really shouldn't. But you do — most of us do — just for the renders. They both got what they wanted and they both got what they deserved out of that encounter. Among the things neither of them deserved, however, was an implication of importance. It's solace sex. It's forgetfulness sex. It's because-I'm-not-having-sex-with-the-person-I-want sex.

Alana. Is. Not. Yours. She's not your girlfriend, she's not even your lover (Adriana might be, if you've played it that way, and Diane's made the offer), and there's zero evidence that she cares about anything beyond the fact that you have an erection and she can make use of it.

Reactions: Koulo077 and Red469
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes