preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Wasn't that thing I send cheerleaderish
It certainly was, which is why I said not really instead of just saying no. Though, IMO, the "daddy's" on the "ass" should have actually been on the ass, or have something under it like "girl" or "ass" or "toy" that's actually on her ass. Having "daddy's" where a tramp stamp would be and nothing else is a little lackluster. These DDLG clothes designers need to get their shit together.

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
It certainly was, which is why I said not really instead of just saying no. Though, IMO, the "daddy's" on the "ass" should have actually been on the ass, or have something under it like "girl" or "ass" or "toy" that's actually on her ass. Having "daddy's" where a tramp stamp would be and nothing else is a little lackluster. These DDLG clothes designers need to get their shit together.
There are ones with Princess and Brat, I believe

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Perhaps a bit of a brat as well, but that's lovely too
True. I think it only works as well as it does because she's your "big" sister, otherwise I'd probably find it a little annoying but it fits a sibling relationship pretty well.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Ok. One question: What's the point of those Haley+1 points for certain actions which can be seen in walkthrough? I collected literally 0 of those points and yet there's no difference...It ends up MC spanking and fingering Haley...Points or no points you can't avoid that...
If you have enough Haley-point the spanking scene will be a bare bottom spanking.
That's the only differing scene I can think of right now (apart from the scenes directly following your choices, but that is more of an will or won't happen, and not a difference in the scene). I'm playing every other release though and this, v0.50, is my skip so I don't know if there are any differing scenes in what was added in the last update.

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
True. I think it only works as well as it does because she's your "big" sister, otherwise I'd probably find it a little annoying but it fits a sibling relationship pretty well.
Yeah, I agree, would be boring, if she were just a plain submissive good girl

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Not if you make different choices.

...which the MC is able to successfully disrupt twice. If they stayed together he'd have a positive influence on her.

I don't see that at all. She's extremely emotional; it's almost certainly why the physical and practical aspects of her life are hyper-controlled.

We also have completely opposite takes on Lisa.

How do you interpret Diane as an adrenaline junky? There's certainly no evidence for it in the text. She works out and she has commitment-free sex. That's not exactly base jumping.

I note, with some dismay, that you've managed to find a way to demean and harshly denigrate all the female NPCs. It's not especially charming.

...as I said.

A complete, and I begin to suspect willful, misunderstanding on your part.

You also seem to hate this game and everyone in it, which makes me wonder why you're playing it.
I won't voice my opinion on a game without putting in the time first. You can check my comments and reviews on other games if you think I am a woman hater. To try turn my dislike of slow progression and finding characters as flawed (including MC and most definitely the worst Char is Richard) into an attack on women is as ridiculous. Secondly I not against tragic flaws in writing (Shakespeare was a master at it)in fact I prefer them. I also do actually like the potential in Lisa (and her sister), Dianne and Hayley characters. I do think story has a lot of potential that its simply not delivering on YET and it really got bogged down in the guilt angst (and considering Lisa's move on Hailey in Kitchen and Hailey's response we going to have even more guilt angst added on top of the Sandra, Family, Incest guilt angst) and Sandra forced relationship. I will even come back in a few months to see if game actually starts to reach it potential and gets past the endless angst cycle and actually stops forcing you on Sandra path. I do concede I probably overcritical of entire game because I really dislike the clingy anal retentive Sandra.

I have no doubt with Lisa we going to find out just what happened to her and sister that will explain both their behaviors and I don't think it will be a romantic view of incest (of course this is a huge leap just because conspicuous older sister trying to play parent role).

Just because you can start helping a person to overcome a mental disorder does not mean the trait stops existing.

Adrenaline Junkies not just thrill seekers. Take a look at number of marathon runners that get so hooked on endorphins and adrenaline they fry own bodies. The reason I said she was is she is always looking for more ways to push her limits (not just taking up pole dancing but putting in the time to become so skilled so quickly on top of refusing to use Pill considering her lifestyle, this strongly suggests she will be adverse to most medications).

The only characters I dislike are Sandra and Richard and I think Richard is meant to be unlikeable and Sandra is meant to end up pushing MC into arms of Hailey. I also think the slow development of characters is intentional because the plot devices are definitely getting put in place for deeper development.

I really am sorry if I offended you with my opinion and no doubt I was frustrated when I writing because I do see a lot of potential in game and felt bogged down with Sandra storyline when I wanted to unwrap mystery of Lisa and her sister and get Hayley storyline happening (and very disappointed strong Hailey suddenly became a submissive with a daddy complex).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You didn't offend me. I found this post vastly richer, more interesting, and more charitable, and you explained your position much more comprehensively than you did before. Thank you. We still disagree about a lot of things, but that's fine.

Haley was always quite obviously a sexual submissive, though. From the very first moments of the game it was clear, at least to me; all that brash, bratty, tease-dominance behavior was a transparent cover. Her interactions with her utterly hapless boyfriend made it even clearer. And she doesn't have a daddy complex. That has nothing to do why she uses the word during sex. Now, maybe the next updtate will prove me wrong, but I don't think so.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
What model/asset is used for the Haley character? I've seen this model used in several different games on this site, and I always find this model very appealing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But this game is suppose to give pleasure to players not pissed of players!
The only thing that I would mention here is that there is not much of an off-beat nature that a developer can add to an existing game that won't piss off some players. Just adding a new girl to the game at this point would probably do that for some.

I would suggest avoiding any route that is found offensive, and if it's offensive enough and can't be avoided, stop playing.

Reactions: Segnbora
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes