Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I assure you that everything Alana did was fully consensual. She wanted to get laid. She did. The MC just happened to be there.
Absolutely. If the MC hadn't been there, she would have picked up some total stranger to fulfill her need. That's why she went there in the first place. Fortunately (if you, the player, wanted to see her having sex with the MC), she found someone she knew and liked, to relieve her frustration.

Reactions: Segnbora

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ok. One question: What's the point of those Haley+1 points for certain actions which can be seen in walkthrough? I collected literally 0 of those points and yet there's no difference...It ends up MC spanking and fingering Haley...Points or no points you can't avoid that...
This wouldn't be the first game that emphasizes points at the beginning of the game, then pretty much ignores them and goes with choice-based outcomes towards the end.

For an example, I give you Ptolemy's Intimate Relations, where the initial release emphasized all of those Bold/Timid points. Their importance was soon abandoned.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This wouldn't be the first game that emphasizes points at the beginning of the game, then pretty much ignores them and goes with choice-based outcomes towards the end.

For an example, I give you Ptolemy's Intimate Relations, where the initial release emphasized all of those Bold/Timid points. Their importance was soon abandoned.
Well BB is probably one of the first game in which points are pretty useless after 2-3 updates.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I suppose that could occur, she could another Muffin, perhaps this ones gonna be chocolate, rather then banana flavored...
For all Sandra Claims to be, there is a duality about her, she claims she wants a man and yet Makes Certain that her work comes first.
She claims she loves her man but is likely grossed out by the germs he carries...
To me it looks like the ONLY thing she is for certain about is: She loves her job and everyone and every thing is secondary to that...
As a career women i'll tell you one thing all other women know when they have worked damn hard to get where they are.

Lovers are replaceable.

Also she has OCD, it's not something she has any control over.

Red469

May 18, 2018
As a career women i'll tell you one thing all other women know when they have worked damn hard to get where they are.

Lovers are replaceable.

You are Very right... I Trust this will happen here.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The only thing that I would mention here is that there is not much of an off-beat nature that a developer can add to an existing game that won't piss off some players. Just adding a new girl to the game at this point would probably do that for some.

I would suggest avoiding any route that is found offensive, and if it's offensive enough and can't be avoided, stop playing.
But I am expecting some more of her since I won the Squash date, I'll forget about the first encounter as long as the next will be better

Reactions: Walter Victor

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Lovers are replaceable.

Must ask.
Is OCD obsessive compulsive disorder?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes