Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ah ok.I get it wrong:)
Sandra obviously have no problems with creampie:)
Except every time that happens, she runs off to a bathroom to clean herself. The only time she didn't race off after sex, was when he came in her mouth and she swallowed.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Except every time that happens, she runs off to a bathroom to clean herself. The only time she didn't race off after sex, was when he came in her mouth and she swallowed.
Actualy it's a common thing a person to visit the bathroom after sex,but not always for cleaning:)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) means the person affected has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts and/or behaviors. People always think about excessive washing which isn't necessarily wrong but only a small part of the disorder. A person with such an compulsion would wash themselves in any case, no matter if they have gotten in contact with germs recently, let alone had sex (aka true germaphobe).

I would say she shows minor symptoms of OCD but it seems manageable still.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It makes sense, that there could be some confusion with that, that may soon be the same person after all.
No matter how the story goes they won't be boyfriend/girlfriend.

It's a relationship they can only have in secret so it's more of a fling than anything.

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
No matter how the story goes they won't be boyfriend/girlfriend.

It's a relationship they can only have in secret so it's more of a fling than anything.
They seem to be rather passionate about each other, keeping it a secret does not make a relationship impossible. Besides, isn't that about what the whole last update was? It not just being a fling? Perhaps I am wrong

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
They seem to be rather passionate about each other, keeping it a secret does not make a relationship impossible. Besides, isn't that about what the whole last update was? It not just being a fling? Perhaps I am wrong
I agree with you... It seems like avaron gets power from taking our hopes and dreams

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The problem is they can't have a normal relationship.

They can't go out like lovers unless they go far away from where they live. They can't have pictures of them together in romantic settings, they can't have a family.

The problem with incest games is you need all realism removing or the "relationship" falls flat. If you try and do it in a realistic setting like this one then it's stuck in the taboo and they can never progress beyond that unless they move away and never speak to their family again.

Incest works fine in fantasy setting because you can make your own rules up.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes