Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I absolutely believe that they're brother and sister. This is something that far too many incest-themed games fail to accomplish.
I agree, although that's mostly down to the writing it's also because of the slow burn as their relationships develop.

Too many incest games go from 0 to 100 too quickly, yes its good to get you off but there's nothing better than a good story that takes it's time.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I agree, although that's mostly down to the writing it's also because of the slow burn as their relationships develop.

Too many incest games go from 0 to 100 too quickly, yes its good to get you off but there's nothing better than a good story that takes it's time.
Slow burning incest is the only way. Another thing that can make zero sense is timing. If in 18 years of living in the same house no one has considered fucking each other until the player takes over, it can feel out of place. I'm glad we already know Haley's been considering this for a while but it'd be interesting to see MC having dropped a few hints, maybe in a player controlled flashback or something of the sort.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I've been of this forum for a while, just finished playing the update like 30 seconds ago and I have to say that the game keeps getting better and better with each update.

I was hating on some things at the beginning that become part of the charm.

Dev, thank you for proving me wrong.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
MC and Haley are going to their parents for their anniversary, right? It'd be pretty funny for them to "do the math" and figure out they were an anniversary gift from their dad to their mom. That'd either be a great way to introduce the "having kids" conversation, or a humorous result of having it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hey, it's a game. The developer can make anything happen by exercising just a modicum of reason. Think of the sequel possibilities if they had twins! :love:

Reactions: MoreLinks

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
they cant have a baby there brother and sister it would come out looking like a cyclops
Hey man...Don't hate on Cyclops he's a pefect role model. What did Scott Summers ever do to you ?

disclaimer: Scott Summers is actually a pretty bad role model, husband and father.

Reactions: Nulldev
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes