preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So I managed to get a sneak peek at the possible future child between the twins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually thinking about this (way too much I'll admit) these two might be in trouble. Since both mom and Haley have red hair, the father's X chromosome has the recessive red hair trait, and both of moms do, because she's a redhead. That's a lot of recessive genes... I guess it's also entirely possible they aren't the first generation of [LastName] to do it. Maybe they're decedents of the brother and sister from DoDana?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm really hoping it comes out tomorrow. I know he said it might be delayed, but I really hope not. Can't wait to see where this goes!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually thinking about this (way too much I'll admit) these two might be in trouble. Since both mom and Haley have red hair, the father's X chromosome has the recessive red hair trait, and both of moms do, because she's a redhead. That's a lot of recessive genes... I guess it's also entirely possible they aren't the first generation of [LastName] to do it. Maybe they're decedents of the brother and sister from DoDana?
Nothing wrong with recessive genes. It's faulty genes that are the problem.

Plus, red hair is in chromosome 16. XX/XY is chromosome 23, so it's not the father's X chromosome that has the red hair trait.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Nothing wrong with recessive genes. It's faulty genes that are the problem.

Plus, red hair is in chromosome 16. XX/XY is chromosome 23, so it's not the father's X chromosome that has the red hair trait.
Faulty genes are recessive though, otherwise humanity wouldn't exist. Maybe the girls red hair has lived on so long because they have such solid genes though, so at least there's a bright side.

That's good to know they aren't sex linked but my point largely still stands. We know they aren't completely fucked though because they aren't both redheads, but the gene pool isn't as large as it could be. We know MC is a carrier at the very least.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
mods should clean this thread this is not a biology class...
technically chances of getting abnormal child in incest is basically the same as a non related couple but slightly higher if they have abnormal trait to begin with ...
adam and eve ... im curious the degree of inbreeding with small number of humans at the very beginning..
when u think about it we all came from incest...
class dismiss..
when will the next update of this game is?> im still saving to download this when they have incest

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes