Feb 18, 2018
Version 0.55
Pc:
MAC
Thanks, good sir.

Nothing to be excited about the updates are short as fuck
Well, at least we can get a monthly update. Meaning if we go away for a few months, there will be a hefty amount of updates waiting for us when we come back. Probably can't say the same for any other game with this much surety. Dev always meets his deadlines, can't fault him there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, at least we can get a monthly update. Meaning if we go away for a few months, there will be a hefty amount of updates waiting for us when we come back. Probably can't say the same for any other game with this much surety. Dev always meets his deadlines, can't fault him there.
So, monthly updates, you go away for a few months and come back to an okay sized chunk of content.

Considering a lot of devs now take a few months to make decent sized updates if you did go away for a few months you'd only be getting the same as other devs do.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So, monthly updates, you go away for a few months and come back to an okay sized chunk of content.

Considering a lot of devs now take a few months to make decent sized updates if you did go away for a few months you'd only be getting the same as other devs do.
Or you can disappear for half the year and do almost nothing!

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
While I was with you there, with the anticipation of this update. I have been a very harsh critique of this game.

I was really hoping, with everything that we've been lead up to, that this update would deliver something meaningful.

Sometimes, when I harshly critique a game, I question if I should have been so harsh. This update just reinforced my harsh critiques of this game.

While I love the story basis and love Haley. I can not stand the repetitive anemic discourse between the twins. It is an exercise in blue balling, like no other.

I mean, when you look at the amount of money that one person would pay for a long-running game. Let's just say 1 year, at a basic level of $5. That's $60 by the end of the year, 12 updates, and we might not have seen anything by then. We could buy a triple-A game for that money.

It's like paying Valve, $5 a month for Half Life 3 for the past year. Hoping we would see something. Would anyone of you put up with that? Fuck no!

Why the fuck should anyone support you, dev? What a joke!
You said everything i want to say only i dont cause everyone will want to attack you for it

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018
Well, I really liked the update. From what I can tell, the writing is really well done. Something, one may not say about most games.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Those are shit devs the guy I quoted was praising this dev for doing what many other devs do, releasing content.
Sure I wish it was a little longer of an update but I'm just glad to be getting anything, be it monthly or over a few months. Getting two updates a year that are as large as some of the ones coming out every two months is pure insanity. The fact that those same projects are making 5 figures a month is why I hate this whole thing. Then the "fans" defending them saying they aren't milking it really irk me. Maybe they aren't but blind loyalty just makes you look like an idiot. Oh well, at least one dev paused his patreon for a few months.

The story just became so much more interesting after you were told about the teacher.
Statutory rape? Yes, that may or may not get REALLY weird.

Reactions: Freezer14

arms99

May 11, 2018
Finally, the update we’ve all been waiting for. I know everyone said that this will be the one, but I was surprised I though at least another 3-4 months of blue balling. Now all that’s left is to get rid of all the other girls. Usually I’m for a harem ending, but when you have Haley who needs anyone else. She’s just so perfect and all the other girls pale in comparison.

Best update ever. :love:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes