Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
AND A GREAT RACK!

Once you steal it back from your sister
We had an awesome office manager at work like that. She retired at 40...Looked 30. Always knew what was going on always could give any phone number address persons name or what ever from the top of her head. Anybody who was getting lazy or was out of line they got HOLY SHIT from her Use to where the jeans with white leather boots and tight sweaters ..Oh my god :love:..Everyone had nothing but respect for her though. We were both balling away when she quit. :cry:...Her best replacement is about 30% at the most of what she was....and in my opinion she looks like the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz ..Just as bitchy too and her name is Joy to top it all off LOL

Imagine a tight sweater and white leather boots and that's pretty close

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, sorry, since I introduced the joke...and they're never funnier when explained...

Andi was the mother of the titular character in Life With Mary, which has a third-cousin relationship with this game. Andi was hot, no question, but the game thread was nearly taken over by players who only wanted to know how they could have sex with Andi, despite it being utterly illogical in the context of a relatively sweet, romantic game in which Andi spends a great deal of time disapproving of Mary's relationship with an older man and not being particularly trusting of the MC. To me, it represented a sort of "conditioning" on the part of erotic game players: 1) here is a hot woman, 2) thus we must be able to fuck her.

If I hadn't said anything here, I guarantee someone would've legitimately asked when we could bang the mother, and if not why not.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Judging by past releases, it might not come out until tomorrow for some of you. Maybe it'll come out earlier because they are a few days late but I'm not sure.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Judging by past releases, it might not come out until tomorrow for some of you. Maybe it'll come out earlier because they are a few days late but I'm not sure.
Just keep a positive thought and it will happen, I mean viitgames is not known to be late for anything except for dinner

Reactions: Freezer14
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes