bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I can see how some people might feel disgusted after the revelation, but I think it was a great decision storywise. Things are getting interesting and make you wonder what will happen next. Otherwise it would've been too predictable, too average and too much like other similar stories. If there was no spin to it, sustaining interest in the story, after all that continuous build up to the high point this update, would've been difficult. In my opinion it was a very good update and one of the longer ones released so far.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I mean avoiding seeing, talking about that, i think they should add it atleast, im not really interested in who she fucked back then.
REALLY? you call "talking about past time sex" as NTR? Dude - if you think all girls stay virgin just for you you are to pity. Most of you guys are gonna fuck everything which is not fast enough to escape, but if another character is just talking about the PAST you call this NTR?
Sorry, this may sound insulting, but stop playing VN, close your eyes, think about your dreams and just fap. A good story has to be somehow realistic and everybody got his past times.
Personally i see it different: i dont care how many a women had before me. Even more if i know she had a lot and she still gets satisfied by myself, it's a big compliment: even she got a lot to compare. i am on top - so i am proud ;)

EDIT:
You all should read about whats NTR at all! NTR is content to make someone jealous and/or in order to take him/her away.
Past things NEVER EVER could be NTR content by definition. What you call NTR over here is just personal jealousy and thats your own problem at all
definition of NTR: the main protagonists loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
-> i cant see anything about this happened over here

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
REALLY? you call "talking about past time sex" as NTR? Dude - if you think all girls stay virgin just for you you are to pity. Most of you guys are gonna fuck everything which is not fast enough to escape, but if another character is just talking about the PAST you call this NTR?
Sorry, this may sound insulting, but stop playing VN, close your eyes, think about your dreams and just fap. A good story has to be somehow realistic and everybody got his past times.
Personally i see it different: i dont care how many a women had before me. Even more if i know she had a lot and she still gets satisfied by myself, it's a big compliment: even she got a lot to compare. i am on top - so i am proud ;)

EDIT:
You all should read about whats NTR at all! NTR is content to make someone jealous and/or in order to take him/her away.
Past things NEVER EVER could be NTR content by definition. What you call NTR over here is just personal jealousy and thats your own problem at all
Did you not read his previous comment?

Just to clarify, you cant be ntr or cucked unless it happens in the present where u control the mc, we did not control the mc back then as is show in the past, so guys keep off the ntr shit, this is clearly not.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm replaying from the beginning and watching the scene in which the MC accuses her of having no ass and that their mom "ironed" it.

Having now seen her ass, I expect him to be sodomizing her posthaste. And I hope it's not her first time, just because of how many players it will annoy.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018

EDIT:
he said nothing about her being a virgin why is that always brought up

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Did you not read his previous comment?
he said nothing about her being a virgin why is that always brought up
my bad - i did not read the whole thread. The posts without any context sounded like both dont want it like it is and call this NTR.

I am just sick about all the NTR discussion over here even it is NOT NTR at all

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
BTW: for all those who complain about TALKING about the past sex:

Here is a big spoiler for all games where you seduce your own mother:

She already had sex before with your own father... can you believe this? ... your own father? (sorry that i told you that, i know you dont want to know about previous sex of your beloved ones with others)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes