Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. Mom seemed to be attached to his son so much, that I was thinking dirty scenes about it already. Not that I'd wanted to see that (mother isn't exactly sexy).

What comes to Mr. Klaus, I see no problems with the storyline. No one was harmed in that happening and I got bad feeling when I thought that MC might be going to beat old man.

My main complaint about this update was also, that Haley didn't use safety belt :)
And pearls in mother's neckale didn't obey laws of gravity.

There was couple mistakes though. I think I saw thirtieth to misspelled as thirtyeth; and this screen:
1566553187915.jpeg

Reactions: Repuci

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
BTW: for all those who complain about TALKING about the past sex:

Here is a big spoiler for all games where you seduce your own mother:

She already had sex before with your own father... can you believe this? ... your own father? (sorry that i told you that, i know you dont want to know about previous sex of your beloved ones with others)
Noooo!!! You just had ruin all the Mother-Son games :eek:. Put up spoilers atleast. What a absolute D you are, just shameless:mad:.....:ROFLMAO:

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
If you even thought about it for one damn second before jumping to your sexual freedom defense and jealousy projecting you'd see people are complaining about THIS INSTANCE of Haley's sexual history. Not her boyfriend. Not that other girl's old man boyfriend. Do you even read what you write? Author threw in some sick old man molester drama in the big update where supposedly the romance reaches a head. Update after update this is what they chuck out? A young Haley fucked by some old guy? Her telling you all about it around the time of the big scene? Not off putting at all. Yeah that's a sexual freedom issue. Couldn't be anything else. Nah.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I didn't play the last update yet so I don't know if there is just talk about previous relationships - which is OK - or if they show Haley having sex with someone in the past. Now, that second thing could have upset some people and I would agree with them - there wouldn't really be any reason to show that but to appease some potential NTR lovers. It still wouldn't be NTR but it also would be out of place.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If you even thought about it for one damn second before jumping to your sexual freedom defense and jealousy projecting you'd see people are complaining about THIS INSTANCE of Haley's sexual history. Not her boyfriend. Not that other girl's old man boyfriend. Do you even read what you write? Author threw in some sick old man molester drama in the big update where supposedly the romance reaches a head. Update after update this is what they chuck out? A young Haley fucked by some old guy? Her telling you all about it around the time of the big scene? Not off putting at all. Yeah that's a sexual freedom issue. Couldn't be anything else. Nah.
but it is close to reality. How many men asked after having sex "How was it?" or "did i do it well?"
Its kind of real that people sometimes react in a "non optimal way" after having sex. So i don't see any big drama in it

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't play the last update yet so I don't know if there is just talk about previous relationships - which is OK - or if they show Haley having sex with someone in the past. Now, that second thing could have upset some people and I would agree with them - there wouldn't really be any reason to show that but to appease some potential NTR lovers. It still wouldn't be NTR but it also would be out of place.
there is just talk so far

Reactions: Lerd0 and vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't care about what Haley did with her past boyfriends that's normal enough and I can accept that but adding a creepy teacher to that with the age between them yeah I'm a little uncomfortable here. it's a shame that this is going to be the big talking point as well.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
No NTR shown or even hinted. Some people are making a fuss because a certain scene didn't end as they expected it to end, since the author threw a curve ball at them.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
BUT WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SEX WITH ANDI????

You should probably lie down.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Your argument, then, is that women who've gone through puberty don't have sexual agency? Again, I agree it's gross on his part. But we're not looking at this through his lens, we're looking at it through hers.

Reactions: Lerd0

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
Your argument, then, is that women who've gone through puberty don't have sexual agency? Again, I agree it's gross on his part. But we're not looking at this through his lens, we're looking at it through hers.
For agreeing it's gross you sure pile on the ad hominem on any of this subplot's detractors.

Reactions: Freezer14

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What is the issue here?
I lost my virginity at 15 to my maths teacher.
I have nothing but great memories about it.
True, she was a 28 year old hottie, rather than a 47 year old guy, but still...
i was 16 and she was my english teacher (and my first one)

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
For agreeing it's gross you sure pile on the ad hominem on any of this subplot's detractors.
Look, if this is a personal issue for you, then i'm sorry.

A Haley-centered view could very easily excuse any number of behaviors. Obviously, the MC disagrees and there we have our conflict. The teacher should be punished, because he certainly shouldn't have gotten with a 15 year old girl. But Haley knew what she was doing and was fine with it. Depriving her of agency is...wrong. I was going to use other words, but they're not necessary.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
saying that its her falut could just be a coping mechanism could of been forced blackmale
Could have been, but equally, might not have been.
That's your spin on the situation.
For me, it's like a bonding with Haley.
Kinda "been there.."

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes